Moving to Bellevue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-26-2009, 11:32 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'm in either way. I was going north Vincent because I've got little to do and I'm just one of 6 that had lunch that day.

I'm good with a south end lunch as well. Maybe even like Auburn. Midway kind of. I just don't know where

Old 03-26-2009, 11:42 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I wouldn't be able to confirm for south until the day before, I have to keep things open for clients who want to give me their cash =)

But south end would work as well.

Old 03-26-2009, 12:43 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
I'm in either way. I was going north Vincent because I've got little to do and I'm just one of 6 that had lunch that day.

I'm good with a south end lunch as well. Maybe even like Auburn. Midway kind of. I just don't know where
Thursday April 9th would work better for me.
What are we eating?

Old 03-26-2009, 12:53 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
^^ That's what we're here to figure out... what are we eating?

Old 03-26-2009, 12:55 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I can do the 9th but would have to leave by 2pm to get my boy from school. last time I didn't get back until 3:30 after grabbing a coffee afterwards

Old 03-26-2009, 12:58 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
We could do an earlier lunch, like 10:30-11 to make sure you get back on time if we're in the eastside, if we're on the southend like Auburn you will probably get back fast enough.

Old 03-26-2009, 01:33 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
When are you coming this way to pick up the RSA? I want a ride =)

Old 03-26-2009, 01:44 PM
Originally Posted by BuzzedHornet
When are you coming this way to pick up the RSA? I want a ride =)
I'm dragging my feet. No place to park it. It might stay in a garage up in Bellevue for a while.

Old 03-26-2009, 02:06 PM
I'm dragging my feet. No place to park it. It might stay in a garage up in Bellevue for a while.
Well let me know if she gets lonely and needs company. I would be happy to warm her up for a day or two here and there

Old 03-27-2009, 12:22 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Ariel is out for Tue/Thurs (classes), but I would be good to go.

Any other day and it's me +1.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:41 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Ok Old Post but I think it's time to set up another lunch

I was thinking about possibly Tuesday April 7th.

Anyone interested in having some grub again up on the eastside?
Where would people like to go?
I'd like to join the group. Most any day, place or time works for me.

Old 03-27-2009, 08:44 PM
^^ All are welcome, Larry! So lets get some ideas up guys... I setup the last one, someone else take this one!

Old 03-27-2009, 09:17 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
^^ All are welcome, Larry! So lets get some ideas up guys... I setup the last one, someone else take this one!
V. I don't think you want me setting this up as I'm partial to McDonalds or Fat Burger although I've been known to step up in class when the occasion demands it as long as it doesn't require getting dressed up.

I'm just not knowledgeable when it comes to selecting gourmet restaurants.

Old 03-28-2009, 01:02 AM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Ariel is out for Tue/Thurs (classes), but I would be good to go.

Any other day and it's me +1.
what day is it Ariel can make it and not you? We liked her more then you anyway

Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
I'd like to join the group. Most any day, place or time works for me.
Larry oh ya you're in our little group. Sometimes I'm sure you shake your head and wish you weren't but you're there for sure.

I'm not in for fat burger but my only voice would be Not Sushi.

Thai's always good. I also like California Pizza Kitchen..

Old 03-28-2009, 08:47 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Hey V,
What's the name of your place? I was going to stop in today on my way to the Tech session, but forgot where on the block your store is. Now I know "directly across the street from Acura of Bellevue".......

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moving to Bellevue