Moving to Bellevue

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2009, 06:58 PM
d23
d23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud ofd23 has much to be proud of
sorry I didnt make it, my meeting ended up around 2pm

Old 02-10-2009, 07:01 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by d23
sorry I didnt make it, my meeting ended up around 2pm
we didn't leave there 'till 3pm

Old 02-10-2009, 07:03 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha... Great time guys. Ariel had a lot of fun as well, and should be out the next time too.

Old 02-10-2009, 08:49 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
I'd like to thank Witz for lunch also

Good lunch guys. Anyone moving down south soon ?

Old 02-10-2009, 08:55 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, setup a breakfast or lunch and I'll be there

Old 02-10-2009, 09:14 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Or poker!

I have seen Mark on the eastside two weeks in a row. I am more than willing to make the trek down south next time.

Good to see you all. Can you believe Brian stepped up and bought lunch without even being asked? What a great guy =)

Old 02-10-2009, 10:13 PM
Banned
drpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these partsdrpasteur is infamous around these parts
where is that pic that you took of holding the bill??? where is "south" that you are talking about?

d23, its okie....there's always a next time.

Old 02-11-2009, 12:52 AM
Senna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the roughSenna is a jewel in the rough
Nice to see everyone.
Next time let me know that the guy that shows up last is supposed to buy.
I'll meet you for coffee afterwards!

You can rest assured that if I set up a lunch / poker gig / karting outing or anything else I will pick up the tab.

Cheers Ya'll

Brian

Old 02-11-2009, 09:15 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
We only tease Brian! It was great to see you.

Originally Posted by Senna
Nice to see everyone.
Next time let me know that the guy that shows up last is supposed to buy.
I'll meet you for coffee afterwards!

You can rest assured that if I set up a lunch / poker gig / karting outing or anything else I will pick up the tab.

Cheers Ya'll

Brian

Old 02-11-2009, 11:05 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Here it is. Witz acting busy texting his boyfriends while JT had to pay....

Old 02-11-2009, 03:17 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
^Hahahaha...

Old 02-24-2009, 10:30 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Been working our asses off 12+ hours a day to get our showroom done. Just got home. We'll be opening Monday March 2nd. If any of you 6speeders need ANY remodeling / construction work done, I'll definitely hook you guys up. Stop by and visit me M-F 8am - 5pm.

13433 NE 20th Street Suite F Bellevue, WA 98005

Old 02-25-2009, 04:59 PM
mprsev will become famous soon enoughmprsev will become famous soon enough
I apologize for going a bit OT but could you recommend a trustworthy east side electrician to do some basic home improvements, ie. install ceiling fan, several canned lights, etc?

Thanks!

Old 02-25-2009, 05:03 PM
Originally Posted by mprsev
I apologize for going a bit OT but could you recommend a trustworthy east side electrician to do some basic home improvements, ie. install ceiling fan, several canned lights, etc?

Thanks!
PM Sent.

Old 03-02-2009, 10:12 AM

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Moving to Bellevue