Gallardo or F430?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-24-2009, 11:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
997GT3 Cup I believe
Wonder Bread car actually

Old 02-24-2009, 11:26 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
I actually will probably drive the SUV if there is a meet this weekend. You guys won't look down on me as driving a mid life crisis car

Old 02-24-2009, 11:28 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Wonder Bread car actually

That is definitely some wonderbread I would enjoy!

Old 02-24-2009, 11:50 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm not qualified to offer any credible opinions re: the OP's post, nor about any of the other viable options suggested in this thread. But I did want to say that I would more than welcome having the issue of choosing between a Gallardo and the F430. Nice problem to have. You are a fortunate person, XselR8. GL with your choice, whatever it may be, and post up pics when you settle on something.

Old 02-25-2009, 03:56 AM
XselR8 is on a distinguished road
Wink

Whew.......Thanks for the 11 pages of responses!!!! I want to make sure I got this right. So get the Ferrarri??

Old 02-25-2009, 06:44 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
If you're really serious about considering both, you should drive both back to back. If you've made up your mind before this thread started, then a drive won't matter. None of the comments so far include people who drove the 560 and that's a different car again.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:08 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by TommyJames
If you're really serious about considering both, you should drive both back to back. If you've made up your mind before this thread started, then a drive won't matter. None of the comments so far include people who drove the 560 and that's a different car again.
I agree

Old 02-25-2009, 09:24 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I really look to these forums for opinions as I do other forums that have their own bias. I love that people are passionate about what they own and hope to own. I love it when people have an esthetic point of view just as much as when some have a very technical point of view. What's hard is when one brand gets bashed over another because we all look for different things in the cars we want and so I admire each brand's point of view. The day I raise Lamborghini to a religion where they can do no wrong is the day I stop learning about cars. Yet I love my car for what it is. I also love my Lexus and H2 for the same reasons, but each is completely different in every way. I spent years running companies and all my best decisions came from my desire to get multiple points of view before I made important decisions. I view cars much the same way. I know a lot read who don't post their point of view because they fear ridicule for doing so. That's a shame. I understand the desire to have a quality forum by keeping the junk to a minimum, but I sure would hate it if one point of view dominated all at the expense of others. The very soul of E@RTC is to get more of us together to share our love of cars and to bring others who have an interest into the culture and to share points of view with those considering various cars. I think arguments here are a good thing. I hate it if strong points of view weren't posted.

Old 02-25-2009, 09:50 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Good call tommy on not taking it to the level of religion. The last thing We need are lamborghini extremists going to porsche and ferrari dealerships as suicide bombers or vice versa. Loti owners are the equivalent to the Swiss. We sit back and watch and hope you give us all your money

Old 02-25-2009, 09:50 AM
^^^I agree with you on different points of view. My problem's only stem with people giving a point of view on a vehicle about the driving characteristics when they've most likely never even sat on one. If I wanted Road and Tracks point of view on my car I'd read road and track.
Views on beauty and form can be had by all. Views on understeer at 140mph out of a corner should be reserved to someone who's done it.

He still needs to pick the 430

Old 02-25-2009, 10:00 AM
^^^I agree with you on different points of view. My problem's only stem with people giving a point of view on a vehicle about the driving characteristics when they've most likely never even sat on one. If I wanted Road and Tracks point of view on my car I'd read road and track.
Views on beauty and form can be had by all. Views on understeer at 140mph out of a corner should be reserved to someone who's done it.

Understood.

Old 02-25-2009, 10:27 AM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !

I would venture to say most people that don't own a Lambo if they have driven one it wasn't even close to the limit. Same thing with a Ferrari, and out of the people that have even owned a Lambo or Ferrari alot have not tracked the cars or driven the cars hyper agressively on a road. So with what your saying no one in this forums should comment.

No one has driven the LP560-4 let alone in anger or on a race track. In fact from what I have seen your one of the few that knows there way around a race track! I would also venture to say I spend more time in opposite lock than most as well.....

Old 02-25-2009, 11:14 AM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
There are actually quite a few people that track cars on this forum. H20 wasn't saying that the forum should only be used by experienced people but that opinions on this thread should be restricted to those that have taken the vehicles to that point.

Old 02-25-2009, 11:23 AM
No one has

The LP560-4 hasn't been driven by anyone on this forum yet

Old 02-25-2009, 11:28 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
The OP asked about F430 Spider & Gallardo Spyder... where are you getting the LP560-4 from?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gallardo or F430?