Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2009, 08:51 AM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
You forgot the ever possible tidal wave...lol. I think we're all in, if you have a spare seat I'm sure Hunter would want it!!!

Old 03-19-2009, 03:50 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
I'm going to try to make it out to this... Is the coffee bribe/hospitality still being offered?

Old 03-19-2009, 07:06 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Well alright! If Troy and Jimmy are going to be there I'll save some money for the bridge and come on over.

BTW Since I don't drink coffee, do you think I could get a glass of water?

Old 03-19-2009, 08:01 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Wish I could come, but heading up north on Sunday. My son moved out today, so we are officially empty nesters. At 22yo he saved his money after graduation last year and was able to purchase his first home just north of Greenlake. I am very sad he is gone, but he was able to negotiate the price waaaaayyyy down, seller paid all closing costs, 30 year fixed mortgage at 5% interest, and he gets a check back this spring for $8000 from our new President for a first time homebuyers credit. I am very happy for him and a proud mother, but miss him already .... it's been two hours.

Old 03-19-2009, 08:32 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
My son moved out today, so we are officially empty nesters.
I think that being able to raise children to survive on their own is the greatest accomplishment a parent can achieve. Congratulations, Greta. Look forward to meeting you one day.

Old 03-19-2009, 09:57 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
Well alright! If Troy and Jimmy are going to be there I'll save some money for the bridge and come on over.

BTW Since I don't drink coffee, do you think I could get a glass of water?
Larry I'll give you the coffee money to get your P-car back across the narrows.

Old 03-19-2009, 10:00 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by gretapass
Wish I could come, but heading up north on Sunday. My son moved out today, so we are officially empty nesters. At 22yo he saved his money after graduation last year and was able to purchase his first home just north of Greenlake. I am very sad he is gone, but he was able to negotiate the price waaaaayyyy down, seller paid all closing costs, 30 year fixed mortgage at 5% interest, and he gets a check back this spring for $8000 from our new President for a first time homebuyers credit. I am very happy for him and a proud mother, but miss him already .... it's been two hours.

since you've got room. i'll move in to save on cable, electric, gas, food, and as mom and dad figure you should pay my auto insurance

oh ya 3-4 days a week i'll have my 8 year old with me

Old 03-19-2009, 10:27 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Larry I'll give you the coffee money to get your P-car back across the narrows.
The garage queen is a lady in waiting for a more auspicious season opening debut. I just got my Social Security check so I can afford the bridge now, but thanks for your generous offer.

Old 03-20-2009, 08:37 PM
Antroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant futureAntroiny has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
The garage queen is a lady in waiting for a more auspicious season opening debut. I just got my Social Security check so I can afford the bridge now, but thanks for your generous offer.
Booo!!! Bring the queen! Bring the queen!

Old 03-20-2009, 09:09 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
since you've got room. i'll move in to save on cable, electric, gas, food, and as mom and dad figure you should pay my auto insurance

oh ya 3-4 days a week i'll have my 8 year old with me
Your auto insurance is probably bigger than my monthly mortgage Mark - you'd better stay in Gig Harbor.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:30 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
I'll be there today

Old 03-22-2009, 09:00 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
yep he flew back from europe
You must be talking about a different Jason. I've been skiing in Europe for th past week and half.

Old 03-22-2009, 03:30 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
Nice event today, not a lot of cars but enjoyed meeting you guys and chatting. Post some pics, those of you that took them. Thanks again for a good event!!

Old 03-22-2009, 04:12 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by hiyabeth
Post some pics
+1

I already wrote a reply over on F-chat but again, it was nice to meet some of you guys and finally put a face with a name.. after reading a lot of threads/comments on here, I felt like I already know some of you. I like this location for future events- definitely has potential. Thank you Mike (Mordalo) for picking up everyones coffee tab- that was really nice of you. looking forward to the veterans drive in May.
lets do this again!
-Tim

Old 03-22-2009, 05:14 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Here is the address:

Cutters Point Coffee
5006 Pt. Fosdick Dr.
Gig Harbor Their number is (253) 858-2348
Epic fail on the address, but now I know where the nearest Chevron station is. And after driving all over Gig Harbor for 45 minutes looking for the real location, I feel like I know the place like the back of my hand.

Nice to see/meet everyone this moring. I agree, seems like a good regular spot for meets. There's TONS of extra spaces for parking, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought every single one of the cars looked absolutely EXOTIC today!

Post pics if you've got 'em, and let me know if this happens again, I'd love to come back.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday's event at Gig Harbor