Sunday's event at Gig Harbor

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-22-2009, 06:58 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha...

It was great to meet everyone today, and to see all of the people whom I already know. There may not have been a billion dollars in cars but the event was priceless fun.

I'll have some pics up in a minute, the camera is still downloading the last couple of days worth of shooting.

Old 03-22-2009, 07:21 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Damn, I thought this was Exotics in Renton. I didn't drive far enough south =)

Old 03-22-2009, 08:33 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Decided to sleep in , catch you guys next time.

Old 03-22-2009, 08:36 PM
pocket Hercules will become famous soon enough
Lots of fun !!!

Old 03-22-2009, 09:27 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Small event for our first but I did take a few photos of the south end guys
Nothing compared to Exotics of Renton tho

The weather did hold out and get real sunny today

It was nice meeting everyone today and thanks for Mordelo for picking up coffee the next 6 events that's fantastic

Old 03-22-2009, 09:33 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Mark your collection looks great as always, but did anyone else show up?

I thought most of those got auctioned off after your conviction.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:46 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Mark, if you open this up to non-Italians I would love to attend in the future. I was not able to today as my wife was in Palm Springs watching tennis and I had the kids to myself all weekend.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:05 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Antroiny
Epic fail on the address, but now I know where the nearest Chevron station is. And after driving all over Gig Harbor for 45 minutes looking for the real location, I feel like I know the place like the back of my hand.

Nice to see/meet everyone this moring. I agree, seems like a good regular spot for meets. There's TONS of extra spaces for parking, and I don't know about the rest of you, but I thought every single one of the cars looked absolutely EXOTIC today!

Post pics if you've got 'em, and let me know if this happens again, I'd love to come back.
LOL. Sorry I copied the address from another person on Fchat :-)

Old 03-22-2009, 10:10 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Mark, if you open this up to non-Italians I would love to attend in the future. I was not able to today as my wife was in Palm Springs watching tennis and I had the kids to myself all weekend.
When do I get a ride in the R8?

Old 03-22-2009, 10:14 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by germeezy1
When do I get a ride in the R8?
Answer: Whenever I show up for an event You can drive it even.

How do you have 600 posts since February?

Old 03-22-2009, 10:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
roman this event is open to all cars. short, tall, skinny, fat, clean and dirty. foreign, domestic we don't care,

no type r's

Old 03-22-2009, 10:20 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
roman this event is open to all cars. short, tall, skinny, fat, clean and dirty. foreign, domestic we don't care,

no type r's
HAHAHAHAHA. I'll be there next weekend.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:22 PM
germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !germeezy1 Is a GOD !
Answer: Whenever I show up for an event You can drive it even.

How do you have 600 posts since February?
I got on here to hear about the RTC events and also because I am interested in a 996 Turbo, I love this forum so I post quite a bit. Also ask alot of questions about modifying 996 TT's

Old 03-22-2009, 10:28 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Here are my pictures from today. I took these pictures from a different angle than Mark. It was a great event, nice talking to everyone !

Old 03-22-2009, 10:30 PM

no type r's

Big black guys with domestic cars?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Sunday's event at Gig Harbor