The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-12-2009, 11:18 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
You North & Eastsiders are funny! This are of Tacoma is very, very nice with quite a few homes well over the $1m mark.

Your more likely to get shot in Capitol Hill, or in downtown Bellevue then down on the Tacoma Waterfront.

Old 04-12-2009, 11:41 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I should make it. All depends if I have any meetings come up before hand.

Old 04-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
Alright.. a little birdie told me to check this thread out..now I see why.. hehehe - I do see an extended lunch on our agenda.. I'm in!

Old 04-13-2009, 11:05 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Do I have to? Well, I guess I could...do any of you Eastsiders want to carpool?

Old 04-13-2009, 12:04 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by atomic80
Do I have to? Well, I guess I could...do any of you Eastsiders want to carpool?
You have room for me? I'll ride down with you if you do.

Old 04-13-2009, 12:05 PM
ABTsportsline is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Stealth 993
You North & Eastsiders are funny! This are of Tacoma is very, very nice with quite a few homes well over the $1m mark.

Your more likely to get shot in Capitol Hill, or in downtown Bellevue then down on the Tacoma Waterfront.
those are some amazing odds!

sounds fun but i don't think i can get down there just for a lunch during my workday.... busy! i'll try to catch up with the next lunch you guys do closer to the greater seattle area.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:15 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Sounds like fun Mark, count me in!

Old 04-13-2009, 03:42 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
^^whoa steve! LTNS buddy!!! i hope things are going well! it'll be nice seeing you!

i'd love to join you guys for lunch. i work in kirkland (totem lake area) and i only get 1/2 hour for lunch. dangit anyways.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:47 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
Nice to see you again, Steve! Looking forward to seeing you in a bit.......

Jody, you need to ride with me. You'll make it in no time at all. James, you're welcome to ride with me too.

Old 04-13-2009, 03:54 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
haha!! i don't doubt that a bit jason! the time you gave me a ride in your TT awhile back, i had a smile from ear to ear that didn't go away for at least 4 or 5 days!

i wish i could extend my lunch, but i have to be back when patient's are here otherwise they'll get cranky if they have to wait for me to return. thanks for offering though! that's kind of you!

Old 04-13-2009, 04:49 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Red Bogey
Sounds like fun Mark, count me in!
Holy Invisible man......Can't wait to see ya Steve

BGirlie. How about we try to do Kirkland for the next one. Someplace so you can show up....

Old 04-13-2009, 04:58 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by BoxsterGirlie01
^^whoa steve! LTNS buddy!!! i hope things are going well! it'll be nice seeing you!

i'd love to join you guys for lunch. i work in kirkland (totem lake area) and i only get 1/2 hour for lunch. dangit anyways.
The docs can help pick up the phone for you. They only use one finger at that office most of the time anyway.

Old 04-13-2009, 05:05 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
The docs can help pick up the phone for you. They only use one finger at that office most of the time anyway.
lol that's male docs that use one finger isn't it

Old 04-13-2009, 05:10 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
lol that's male docs that use one finger isn't it
M on F I assume. Are you looking for second opinion?

Old 04-13-2009, 05:11 PM
hahaha!!! you guys crack me up!

mark, that would be really cool if you guys were able to make it to kirkland! i really appreciate the gesture! there is a place called cafe veloce that has some pretty good italian food!

vincent...after todd's last exam...he SWEARS they must have used two fingers, or pehaps the entire fist!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread