The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-11-2009, 09:03 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread

Ok guys we've gone out a couple of times for lunch during the week now and Hummmmmm wants us to make it official We've done Bellevue and Kent and now we are going to branch out a bit

I'll plan the first and see who wants to go

Tuesday April 28th 11:45am

Katie Downs Tavern and Eatery
3211 Ruston Way
Tacoma, Wa

Yes JT you have to come and you have to put off another 12 noon appt

I'll go one step further and the one who travels from the farthest away I'll buy their lunch.

Don't worry this Tacoma suggestion was not ALL my idea and I will be willing to travel to Seattle and Kirkland and whereever.

Last week we had 7 of us and that was great. If we have 3 or 15 that would be great. I hope we can do this every 3 to 4 weeks and it will fit into some schedules.

Old 04-11-2009, 09:41 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
This sounds like fun.

John

Old 04-11-2009, 09:46 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Come on, that's way to close, it's 3 blocks from my house.

Great pizza, & great view!

I'll be there!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:33 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Hahaha... Damn it, I'm going to be in Duvall! Should be a great time though, Katie Downs is awesome.

Old 04-11-2009, 02:35 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Never been ther but I will try to me it

Old 04-11-2009, 02:39 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
In. Katie Downs pizza is great!

Old 04-11-2009, 05:26 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I"ll try and make it down. Might be worth a free lunch (if Everett's the farthest away that is....)

Old 04-11-2009, 05:28 PM
Sammy_G is on a distinguished road
Im in, this will be my first time out with you guys!!

Old 04-11-2009, 05:50 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Hahaha... Damn it, I'm going to be in Duvall! Should be a great time though, Katie Downs is awesome.
u b crazy. u can come up with some excuse to miss the duvall meeting and put it off till another day.

Old 04-11-2009, 06:43 PM
Busta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud ofBusta Rib has much to be proud of
I'm in.

Old 04-11-2009, 07:35 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Also I can provide one set of body armor for the worry wart

Old 04-11-2009, 10:16 PM
pocket Hercules will become famous soon enough
I will go if i can talk my boss, Airborne Ranger, into giving me an extended lunch.

Old 04-11-2009, 10:19 PM
hiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to beholdhiyabeth is a splendid one to behold
I'm in if my boss, Airborne Ranger, opts for an extended lunch or maybe even 1/2 day...!

Old 04-11-2009, 10:40 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
I'll be there.

Old 04-12-2009, 09:44 AM
Airborne I don't know what you do but it sounds like you're going to be closed down half day....Sorry to let you know this so early.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread