The Official NW 6 Speed Lunch Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 08:24 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
So how far from Seattle is the Maltby Cafe? You know I'm in either way but don't know where it is? Is it up 522 towards Monroe? Talk to me folks how early in the morning will I have to leave Southern Washington to get there?

Ok looked at web page and they were voted best breakfast in seattle....ok I'll say it WTF....IT'S NO WERE NEAR SEATTLE

Old 09-03-2009, 08:27 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
63 miles from Gig Harbor, 24.5m from Seattle

Old 09-03-2009, 09:16 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
So how far from Seattle is the Maltby Cafe? You know I'm in either way but don't know where it is? Is it up 522 towards Monroe? Talk to me folks how early in the morning will I have to leave Southern Washington to get there?

Ok looked at web page and they were voted best breakfast in seattle....ok I'll say it WTF....IT'S NO WERE NEAR SEATTLE
And so worth the nice drive. We really should all meet for the breakfast though - it is the BEST!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:08 PM
Seattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond reputeSeattle996 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by gretapass
it is the BEST!
^^ In total agreement!

Old 09-03-2009, 10:17 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by gretapass
And so worth the nice drive. We really should all meet for the breakfast though - it is the BEST!
Careful Greta, you keep talking like that and Larry is going to make you start a new thread "6Speed Breakfast Thread"

I still vote for Maltby but I am fine with either. I will make it if I am not traveling.

Old 09-03-2009, 10:18 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i would meet for breakfast that day if mandatory for a greta sighting. i can even bring my newly unemployed fiancee i bet.

i still have absolutely no answers to the Maltby being the best Seattle Breakfast. It's not even close to Seattle. It's 8 towns away

Old 09-03-2009, 10:25 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Someone make the decision as to where we are going and make it final lol. I'll show up either way!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:07 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Yes, we are on for 30 September at 11:30 A.M. The location is Maltby.

Also, I talked to the WAC and if we ever want to set something up down (up for Mark, et al) there I can probably put that together. They will block off a section of parking spaces so our cars will have a special place away from the general population.

Sorry, I haven't posted in a bit, I was out of town and work has been a blast!

Old 09-03-2009, 11:08 PM
Wac??

Old 09-04-2009, 12:22 AM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
WAC aka Washington Athelete Club, downtown Seattle

Old 09-04-2009, 10:34 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i would meet for breakfast that day if mandatory for a greta sighting. i can even bring my newly unemployed fiancee i bet.

i still have absolutely no answers to the Maltby being the best Seattle Breakfast. It's not even close to Seattle. It's 8 towns away
Maybe I will take Caryl there for breakfast myself one day soon! I just arranged to take a bunch of buddies I work with coming in from Chicago on the 16th. I'll get my fix of cinnamon rolls then (and can expense it ).