Redmond PD Tip-A-Cop This Thursday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2009, 09:18 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Redmond PD Tip-A-Cop This Thursday!

Hi Everyone,
As most of you know Officer Matt from the Redmond PD joins us most Saturday mornings at E@RTC and shows off one of the patrol cars. He's a really great guy and I feel like he's one of us. Anyhow Matt asked me to help him out with the following event and it would be great if some of you came out to dinner this Thursday. We've got two exotics signed up but we're looking for a third volunteer that night. Plus it would be fun to have a bunch of us get together for dinner!

Below is Matt's mail to me---

Tom,
Thanks so much for volunteering to bring a few cars out to our fund raiser Thursday night. I have shared with a few officer that the cars are going to be their and every one is extremely excited. I'm not sure how much you know about the event so I will give you just a little information. Tip-A-Cop is a night that local police officer assist in serving dinner at a local restaurant. All of the officers involved are there on their own time and are not getting paid by the restaurant or the city. During the night we let the guest know that we are there to raise money for a very worthy cause. This fundraiser is to support The Washington Special Olympics and every dollar collected on Thursday night will go directly to that organization. Our event this week will be Thursday, 05/14/2009 from 5:00p.m. till 9:00p.m. Again I want to thank you for bring the cars and for also getting the word out about the event. We look forward to a night of great food and good times all to raise money for a very worthy cause. If you have any questions this week please let me know.
Matt

Old 05-10-2009, 01:45 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Where is it going to be? I'm happy to bring my car along.

Old 05-10-2009, 05:23 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
This event is at Claim Jumper at Redmond Town Center. Great! Looks like we've got three cars!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:19 PM
prohydro will become famous soon enough
Nice! Thanks guys! The Redmond PD really does a lot to try and help out various charities. I know this will be really appreciated.

I'll be there for dinner. I'm guessing with the 3 exotics and a police car or two with it's lights going--EVERYBODY in RTC will be coming by to see what's going on!

Old 05-10-2009, 09:27 PM
McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !McDBrendan Is a GOD !
Awesome event for a very worthy cause. Wish I could come out and show my support. Good luck!

-brendan

Old 05-11-2009, 08:53 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Yup, I'll be there then. Close by so should be easy to get there mostly on time.

Old 05-11-2009, 09:00 PM
Great! Anthony will also be joining us with his orange LP640!

Old 05-11-2009, 10:11 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Dang it! I'll still be at the airport just starting the leg back up to Seattle.
Have fun!!

Vic

Old 05-12-2009, 04:26 AM
Redmond 5.0 is on a distinguished road
Thanks everyone for your support. We are all looking forward to a fun night on Thursday. See you then.

Old 05-12-2009, 08:40 AM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
This sounds fun...great cause !!

Though I have to admit, from the title of the thread I was thinking this had something to do with running thru fields late at night

Old 05-12-2009, 09:18 AM
Originally Posted by ivangene

Though I have to admit, from the title of the thread I was thinking this had something to do with running thru fields late at night

I'm from Wisconsin! I get it! Hahahahahaha!!!!!

Old 05-12-2009, 04:35 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by TommyJames
I'm from Wisconsin! I get it! Hahahahahaha!!!!!
LMAO. My grandfather was a cattle rancher in North Dakota. All I'm going to say is swine ain't beef (*totally kidding Matt! You've already had me cuffed once, the last thing I need to do is give ya a reason for a second time!)

We getting a 6speed group together for this one? I should be able to make this (+1).

Old 05-12-2009, 04:44 PM
Originally Posted by StorminS4
LMAO. My grandfather was a cattle rancher in North Dakota. All I'm going to say is swine ain't beef (*totally kidding Matt! You've already had me cuffed once, the last thing I need to do is give ya a reason for a second time!)

We getting a 6speed group together for this one? I should be able to make this (+1).
Yea, I'll see about getting a giant row of tables so we can all hang out together. Should be a great time.

Old 05-12-2009, 05:04 PM
Originally Posted by ivangene

It's hours later and I'm still laughing!

Old 05-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Matt asked me to pass along that if you want special parking for your exotic, let me know and I'll pass it up the chain so they section off some parking. We hope to see you there! Should be a lot of us at Claim Jumper tonight!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Redmond PD Tip-A-Cop This Thursday!