Body Shop Recomendations

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2009, 05:37 PM
mcaanda is on a distinguished road
Arrow Body Shop Recomendations

Long / short I had a Semi decide that he wanted to be where I was and mis-judged where the front end of his rig was, and where the tail of my car was and this happened to be the result:

I had my personal assistant interrupt his PB&J to make the claim with his ins co. –

but seems that his ins. co ( Liberty Mutual who I have been informed is less than desirable to work with ) does not want to pay the estimated amount to have this repaired as his recollection of the incident and what really happened seem to have gaping holes in it.

His BS plea not to call the SPD and then the statements to the responding officer are so inconsistent with the damage that its more than frustrating to which their adjuster states is irrelevant being that they have listed what they are willing to cover & can take it or leave it. It's being politely declined...

Im hoping for something that pops up on the list as USAA approved shops as if I happen to go there the work will be supported no matter where I end up, and at this time I could end up in a number of different locations all of which are not local.

Can you please suggest shops that you have taken your vehicles to and those to avoid. Those in the south sound would be great, but for the good shop a short drive would not be avoided.

CLIFF NOTES: Car got smacked, need suggestions for reputable shop preferably in the USAA network to get it repaired.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:31 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
South Sound -- PM 6speeder JOEACC

company is ACC, Joe is the man to speak with

he is on this forum

Old 06-04-2009, 08:47 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Defintitely Joe. He can fix that with his eyes close.

Old 06-04-2009, 08:56 PM
PJS - I cant PM yet but w/ a google search I came up /w a location out in Buckley. Would this be the place?

Funny thing, Im from out that way too not more than about 3 miles from where it says the shop is located. Good excuse to head out and check in with my father and see how he's doing...

Old 06-04-2009, 09:45 PM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Bosens in Tacoma is awesome too.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Joeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to beholdJoeacc is a splendid one to behold
Thanks for the referal guys. Yeah no problem dealing with USAA on your claim Mcaanda. Sounds like you have already been through enough hassle already. Just give me a call tomorrow and I can get most of this sorted out for you including getting you into a rental car asap. And yes we are in Buckley right on Highway 410. ACC Collision 360-829-9388.

Old 06-04-2009, 10:16 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
I think so
Vincent can confirm as he has had work done there

I have only seen end results and they are good

Joe converted a wrecked 996 gt3 into a 997 gt3 "look" and it is superb
The did some work on Bruce's old car
Vincent's etc

If acc was near me, that would be my place

Old 06-05-2009, 01:56 PM
Thanx guys - I called ACC & spoke to Joe this morning and got all the information to him and he's taking care of the insurance side of things.

I have some scheduling issues that I have to take care of which have resulted in numerous options to remedy it which I can say I've yet to hear from any other companies I've spoken with - very refreshing.

I think that Im going to pass on the rental, as I need a good excuse to pull the mullet mobile out of under her cover and get her to enjoy some of this long awaited and enjoyed sunshine.