Be carful in Pierce County, they are looking

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-31-2009, 09:28 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Be carful in Pierce County, they are looking

No front plates.

I was pulling out of my alley way, & a motorcycle cop passed in the other lane. Then he did a U turn in a busy intersection almost causing a accident, I was like WTF. Then he turned on his lights & came after me in the Mini. Yup, no front plate, $124. no questions, no conditions, no warnings, just a ticket.

Then 2 days later downtown parked, a meter made wrote a ticket for no front plate, we had been parked for 10min.

They have targeted no front plates, their reason is to catch felony warrants, & of course very easy money for the budget.

I went to NWM & got a no-holes front plate that goes in the toe hook. Be careful, they are looking for us!

Old 08-31-2009, 09:47 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Felony warrants is the PR reason.
money is the real reason.

In all the police "exchanges" that I have had, I have come to the conclusion that cops on motorcycles are, generally speaking, not as nice (read between the lines)... anyone else notice that or is that just me?

Old 08-31-2009, 09:51 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by PJS
Felony warrants is the PR reason.
money is the real reason.

In all the police "exchanges" that I have had, I have come to the conclusion that cops on motorcycles are, generally speaking, not as nice (read between the lines)... anyone else notice that or is that just me?
Yea, I know it's a easy way for the Govt to make some extra $$.

Yes, bike Cops are never warm & fuzzy. This guy was a A-hole for sure. Lets do a 5 car pile up to get a no front plate ticket, I'm suck a bad law breaker.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:24 AM
est1984 will become famous soon enoughest1984 will become famous soon enough
Wish I could start a business, write some things on paper and force people to "buy".

Idiots.

Old 08-31-2009, 11:38 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
I got nailed a month or two ago on 167 in Auburn, but the officer let me go (I think he was russian heh)

Old 08-31-2009, 11:44 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
3 of the last 4 times I've been pulled over. First off have been in 1st gear 20mph maximum they have all asked about front plate told me they were giving me a warning only and they let me drive off. The Last time for not using my turn signal to change lanes around a DOUBLE PARKED CAR in downtown Seattle. I guess the guy needed to pull a Ferrari over in busy traffic 1 block from Nordstrom that day. Profiling possibly? This guy actually wrote on my registration the Date and Warning. I've never had that before. So I put in for a plate change

Old 08-31-2009, 02:10 PM
willcoxmd will become famous soon enoughwillcoxmd will become famous soon enough
i went years without front plate, recently pulled over by state cop and ticketed for no plate. lame

Old 08-31-2009, 02:20 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by willcoxmd
i went years without front plate, recently pulled over by state cop and ticketed for no plate. lame
welcome back to WA

Old 08-31-2009, 02:45 PM
Red Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the roughRed Bogey is a jewel in the rough
Just wandering, did any of you have the "LEM" plate on and get nailed?

PS-move to Arizona no front plate requred there!

Old 08-31-2009, 06:41 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
I got one. The court was close to work, so I taped my plate on and took a pic. Took the pic to court and they dropped it. What a pain in the a$$.

Old 08-31-2009, 07:25 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Red Bogey
Just wandering, did any of you have the "LEM" plate on and get nailed?
I believe you will get a ticket, because you are basically sending a message that you are only supporting the "LEM" half way ! Go to court and they might reduce the fine by half !

Old 08-31-2009, 09:15 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
It should be a felony to put a front plate on a nice car.

Old 08-31-2009, 10:37 PM
ivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to beholdivangene is a splendid one to behold
CRAP - thats all I have to say -

my car looks way way way better without that freeking thing - anyone do a window mount and know if that works?

Old 09-01-2009, 09:21 AM
Originally Posted by ivangene
CRAP - thats all I have to say -

my car looks way way way better without that freeking thing - anyone do a window mount and know if that works?
Windows don't work, when we got the ticket downtown, the meter maid handed us a little list of how to properly mount the plate. It said no window, or sunviser mount.

Old 09-01-2009, 09:26 AM
Island Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of lightIsland Maser is a glorious beacon of light
Pierce county is looking for every dollar they can get. they are also resorting to any tactic legal or illegal to get them. PCD are now hiding in private driveways(Illegal) and running radar! Seen it very heavy the last 2 months. I stopped and asked the cop if it was legal to hide on a private road and run radar. he told me it was none of my business and leave before he gave me a ticket. I asked for what? He said what ever he wanted to make up. I got pissed. I asked when did the Pierce County Sherrifs Department become the Mexican Police. He got really pissed then. For good measure I took a digital picture of his location which I ytold him I was going to forward to his boss and the courts. The Ahole then toook off. Have not seen him there again. He took my plate down but that car is sold so he can look for it all he wants. I think it is time in this slow economy to start asking for reduction in our police force as every company has done. if all they have to do is look for revenue tickets we do not need them. My father in Illinois turned the heat up on the Illinois State Patrol last months. Seems they have started hanging out in small towns writing seat belt tickets. He and his buddies( The Moped Gang). Videod it over a month and went public to the local news. They had the Chief of Police on air saying they were harrasing the local people and it needs to stop. On camera he was asked how many seat belt tickets he wrote in the last year. His answer none and I have never written a ticket as the Chief of Police, period none. They asked how can this be? His answer, "I live here and these people are my friends. A talk and warning is all that is needed. I know who the trouble makers are because all my friends keep me informed. They go directly to jail. Thats what my job is about. Keep my friends safe in their homes and got a tax collector. I grew up with him and he is one of kind. It is about the only place I feel safe. In Tacoam a few years ago a got pulled over and 2K worth of Playoff tickets were stolen by a cop on the seen. I told the state trooper who arrived and asked him to call the Chief. I spent an hour in the back of a police car
while they tracked my tickets down. The Stater did stay with me the whole time and did same something strange was going on. no S--t. I feel better in Mexico because for $20 bucks they go away. I see little difference these days. I have several friends who are ex cops for this very reason. The saw to much and had to keep there mouths shut. Becareful out there.

Sat. night took a curse in the Maser. Out in the sticks rounded a sweeper in third pretty hard and ahead coming at me a PCSD. I went to neutral to bring the front end down. I was maybe 10 over when he saw me. He hit the lights as I went by. I was like oh S--t. He turned them off and kept going. Either he didn't lock me or more likely on his way home and didn't want to use his time to write me up. Another lucky pass.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Be carful in Pierce County, they are looking