At least it wasn't raining...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-14-2009, 05:19 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
At least it wasn't raining...

So on Vine St, between 2nd and 3rd last night, someone decided that smashing out my rear window to break into my S4 was a great plan.

NOTHING of value in the car.

They emptied the glove box, got nothing.
They emptied the center console, got nothing.
They emptied my Coors Bag (so named because of the little logo on it), got nothing.
They checked in my trunk and spare tire well, got nothing.
They opened the CF ash trays (front and rear), got nothing.
They dumped out the contents of my stationary box, got nothing.
They opened and pulled out the "ski sack" in the rear seat pass through, got nothing. (Thanks a lot a**holes, do you know how hard it is to fold one of those back up into the factory case? Damn near impossible, it's like German origami.)

They made a horrible mess, I'm out for a window and tint (why bother reporting it to the insurance when it will cost me more in raised rates over 2 years than just buying a new window and tinting it), and they got NOTHING.

I hope the fu**ers cut them self on the broken glass and end up with some flesh eating bacteria that very slowly and painfully kills them. Then they will have gotten SOMETHING from my car.

As is always the case in life, it's stuff. A few hundred bucks in glass and charcoal film that's easily replaced. Nobody I care about is hurt and at least on Monday (today) I can have the car scheduled to be sealed back up. Just really irks me that people are to stupid/lazy/arrogant to earn it for themselves, so they try to take from someone that they feel has more than them.

They are fortunate that I wasn't in view of the car. I would have perforated them.

Old 12-14-2009, 06:26 AM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
Damn Jeremy, that sucks. I'm sorry that basta*ds did this to your car.

Old 12-14-2009, 07:44 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Lmao at German origami!

Sorry to hear

Old 12-14-2009, 08:22 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Ouch, that sucks.

Old 12-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Stealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond reputeStealth 993 has a reputation beyond repute
That sucks! I saw some one smash a back window out of a SUV @ the mall. Right in the middle of the day with people everywhere. No one stopped or did anything. I rushed the guy & confronted him, got a good description, & license plate of his car.

It's crazy, but right now it's happening all over the place, they want some X-mas gifts you got stashed in the car.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:10 AM
Kuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to beholdKuzi is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by StorminS4
Just really irks me that people are to stupid/lazy/arrogant to earn it for themselves, so they try to take from someone that they feel has more than them.
Re-distribution of wealth at the very lowest common denominator. Unfortunately its the theme trickling from the top down.

Glad nothing was taken and there was minimal damage.

Old 12-14-2009, 09:16 AM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
Any one know a good glass place that they'd like to send business to?

Old 12-14-2009, 09:18 AM
Apple Sauce is infamous around these parts
Sorry to hear about your car, but glad that you are alright.
What a shame!
The have been news stories regarding smash and grab thefts of cars.
Thieves are breaking into cars for the pocket change in the center console. Thieves have found a very simple way to break window glass by using a simple spring loaded center punch.
They can break the glass and get into the car and flee within 15 secs or less.

Old 12-14-2009, 11:28 AM
EM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond reputeEM5PWR has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry to here that Jeremy , thieves ......Don't get me started... A gut shot would work for starters.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:10 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Kuzi you blaming Obama for this?

Sorry to hear about this Jeremy. We are guilty of leaving crap in our cars more often than we should be for sure. It sucks. CV's gift is in the Mini Trunk as we speak but I'm taking it out when I get home if I can get it by her.

Totally sucks and all it does it cost you a few bucks and and half a day so you are correct. No one got hurt.

Old 12-14-2009, 12:38 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Kuzi you blaming Obama for this?
more the people that voted for him than actually him... but him too

Old 12-14-2009, 12:40 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
more the people that voted for him than actually him... but him too
Well Said actually...Jeremy although I voted for Obama. I didn't do the smash and grab. I would have invited you over handed you the keys to one of my cars and while you were out cased the car and taken anything of value

Old 12-14-2009, 12:59 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Sucks to hear Jeremy. I knew it was just a matter of time before things have started to really spiral out of control as far as theft goes... IMO It's going to get worse before it gets better. Glad nothing valuable was taken and everyone is ok.

Old 12-14-2009, 01:02 PM
PJS
Jeremy -- these guys are the best

http://www.professionalglass.com/

I have done a couple windshields and a couple side windows with them

Old 12-14-2009, 01:24 PM
Kuzi:

Guess I had it coming, I was having dinner on Wall St. and any that have met me can attest, I am one of those "fat cats." But I've always thought of myself as more the "jolly fat guy," or "big fat party animal." I have the Hawaiian shirts to prove it.

Guess the Audi makes me look like I'm with AIG or something. I'm sure that I'll get an "Auto Glass Allowance Bailout" in the next go round of the stimulus. I'm thinking that should be only about $122MM and perhaps involve the creation of a Senate Subcommittee On Auto Crime...

Gotta spend that $1.2 trillion somewhere.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: At least it wasn't raining...