Ferrari Test Drive Invite Anybody?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2009, 04:52 PM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Ferrari Test Drive Invite Anybody?

Anybody get an invite to go test drive the Ferrari California at Ron Tonkin Gran Turismo in Portland in January? Anybody going?

Old 12-23-2009, 05:56 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Sounds fun! Sadly I didn't get anything.

Old 12-24-2009, 03:10 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Got one for Ferrari of Seattle 11th - 16th

Old 12-24-2009, 09:39 AM
JoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud ofJoeShark has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by R T
Got one for Ferrari of Seattle 11th - 16th
Any idea of how they selected who the mailings went out to? Just asking as I've never registered with Ferrari nor with Ron Tonkin. Not even sure how they got my address. Not complaining, just wondering.

Old 12-24-2009, 10:16 AM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
My wife got the invite for FOS. Guess that thought it was more of a chicks car.

Old 12-24-2009, 12:36 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by David_J
My wife got the invite for FOS. Guess that thought it was more of a chicks car.
Or they know whose pants the checkbook resides in

Old 12-24-2009, 11:51 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Or they know whose pants the checkbook resides in
That's probably more like it.

Old 12-25-2009, 01:10 AM
R T
R T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to beholdR T is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by JoeShark
Any idea of how they selected who the mailings went out to? Just asking as I've never registered with Ferrari nor with Ron Tonkin. Not even sure how they got my address. Not complaining, just wondering.
No idea and was wondering the same exact thing since I've never even been remotely interested in buying a Ferrari

Old 12-25-2009, 02:18 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
It's probably based on a household income level, they can target homes making a certain amount of money per year, or home values.

Old 12-25-2009, 11:54 AM
R T
Well it wouldn't be from the prop tax assessment on the house ...... wonder how they might derive income level?

Old 12-25-2009, 08:31 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
I recieved one - felt very special! Not sure how they know how much $$ I make. Gave it to my son to go enjoy.