Exotics on Main change up breakfast

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-25-2009, 06:30 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Exotics on Main change up breakfast

Hey Guys and Gals

Just for a change of pace: instead of the usual Belle Pastry, we will be meeting for a real breakfast at Goldbergs famous delicatessen in Factoria . The restaurant opens at 9:00am. Hope to see you there!!

-Vic

Old 12-25-2009, 07:33 PM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
My son is in town for the holiday. We will try to be there.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:31 AM
BuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant futureBuzzedHornet has a brilliant future
Too much X-mas cheer last night. We are not going to make it.

Old 12-26-2009, 08:40 AM
OK-see you next time

Old 12-26-2009, 12:01 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Hope you guys had fun. I was itching to take my new toy with me on a drive this morning - 9500ix I headed out toward Duvall and took West Snoqualmie Valley Rd and High Bridge Road. There was a little bit of frost in spots and some little spots of ice too but it was nice and sunny. http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&sour...,0.308647&z=12 Not sure if the road is exotic friendly or not but my BMW with coilovers did fine. Ben Howard Rd is a fun one too. Have a good one.

Old 12-26-2009, 03:01 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
Thanks for breakfast! Right in my backyard too!

Old 12-26-2009, 05:52 PM
It was great seeing everyone today. Excellent food, service was just Ok, but food was again, excellent.

Vic

Old 12-28-2009, 04:50 PM
Bleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond reputeBleu Omdurman has a reputation beyond repute
High Bridge is right near my house. Fun road. Short, but fun. A bunch of us did half of it when Larry led us off of HWY2 near the end of the Oktoberfest run.

Old 12-28-2009, 11:11 PM
mjf
mjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud ofmjf has much to be proud of
If we're volunteering places, I'm a big fan of the 12th Ave Cafe in Issaquah (http://www.12thavenuecafe.com/contact.html). One of the very few restaurants where I can walk in order whatever the special of the day is and know that I'll be happy with it.

It's generally packed on Sundays around lunch time (when I typically make it out), but I'd bet it wouldn't be as full on a Saturday morning though (and they open at 7:30am).

Right off of 90 near the Target on Gilman Blvd.