Mark

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 01:01 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
it is like an nsx humped a gtr and moved to italy for style lessons
hilar ious

I found that quit funny

Old 01-08-2010, 01:08 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
From this it looks more like an Enzo humping a Gallardo. Looks and sounds spectacular.
video

Last edited by vincentdds; 01-08-2010 at 01:11 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:16 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
I guess if after 20 years of having the same body style, and people still use it as a reference to current day supercars I should be so lucky.
I do agree that the 458 is lacking in style points from the front. Maybe it is because we are so used to seeing side air induction vents all over.

Last edited by JFowler; 01-08-2010 at 01:32 PM.
Old 01-08-2010, 01:29 PM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Vince I think I've used that analogy before on Fchat about the unwanted stepchild of an enzo gallardo weekend of lust so I would agree more with this. it's got the zonda rear hips as well. Possibly a Threesome with unknown Father.....damn the poor car is a little bastard now

Old 01-08-2010, 01:46 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Vince I think I've used that analogy before on Fchat about the unwanted stepchild of an enzo gallardo weekend of lust so I would agree more with this. it's got the zonda rear hips as well. Possibly a Threesome with unknown Father.....damn the poor car is a little bastard now
All I know for sure is that you and Kuzi will have all 3 variance of the 458 by 2014. That's why I like you ADD guys so much.

Old 01-08-2010, 01:51 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
It'll be interesting to see it in person and test drive one too

Old 01-08-2010, 02:28 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
I agree with Mark that the gold wheels just don't belong on a white car, or any car for that matter. Just my opinion though.

Old 01-08-2010, 02:38 PM
I agree about the wheels as well. But the car is plain awesome in Red.

Old 01-08-2010, 02:43 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by David_J
I agree with Mark that the gold wheels just don't belong on a white car, or any car for that matter. Just my opinion though.
Have you seen them on Roy's Balboni. They look pretty sharp

Old 01-08-2010, 02:51 PM
David_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of lightDavid_J is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by JFowler
Have you seen them on Roy's Balboni. They look pretty sharp
Yes, love the car, just not the gold on it. Not my style.

Old 01-08-2010, 05:41 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Take the 458 to Maury and he will get to the bottom of who is the father.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:55 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by vincentdds
I agree about the wheels as well. But the car is plain awesome in Red.
The pictures I've seen of it in red put me in mind of puffed up Cayman, but with a Chris Bangle flame surfacing job. I wouldn't want those wheels on a wheelbarrow. It's a good thing I don't like it, because I couldn't afford it anyway on my Obama pension.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:39 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HUMMM 3
I wouldn't want those wheels on a wheelbarrow. It's a good thing I don't like it, because I couldn't afford it anyway on my Obama pension.
They're BBS LM's. One of the best wheels out there. Is it the look you don't like?

Old 01-09-2010, 07:43 AM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
They're BBS LM's. One of the best wheels out there. Is it the look you don't like?
"best" is subjective. Since all wheels are round, it has to be the look. Points off for gold centers. Points off for those hard to clean hex head bolts, which are a ten or more year old style feature. Although I'm not certain of this, I believe there several wheels nowadays that are significantly lighter than the BBS LM's. The last time I was looking for wheels I seem to remember the LM's rims were a dirt collector and not very suitable for a street application.