Mark

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2010, 02:55 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Mark

I know you don't like your cars too low, but my god this is hot!

Old 01-08-2010, 08:55 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
i'd rather a Lambo than a 458....wrong color wheels and interior with wrong body style.

Old 01-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
i'd rather a Lambo than a 458....wrong color wheels and interior with wrong body style.
I disagree, but I've yet to see one in person. Aside from the triple exhaust, I like the look of the new 458.
Of course, you know my opinion on Lamborghini as well, so that's not exactly disagreeing with you...

Old 01-08-2010, 09:25 AM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by H20SKIER
Colors can easily be changed. Just check a different box on the order form. That thing is beautiful....

Old 01-08-2010, 10:34 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
not that it matters much... but all of the US car mags are saying that the 458 is the shizzle

waiting to see the 458 Scud/Strad version

Old 01-08-2010, 10:36 AM
Porsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud ofPorsche05 has much to be proud of
Beautiful!!! Can't wait to see one in the states.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:43 AM
H20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud ofH20SKIER has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by PJS
not that it matters much... but all of the US car mags are saying that the 458 is the shizzle

waiting to see the 458 Scud/Strad version
i don't disagree one ioda PJ with you. i've stated lots that the car probably drives like a dream. almost all Ferrari's do i don't like the looks. it's front end looks like a$s and the rear end is not much better. lowered down 3" like the picture depicts helps it a lot. any video of the car it looks like a 4x4 driving around.

I'll compare it to a woman. If 500 friends told me that this Chick was the Bomb. They've been told that she's the best Lay in the world. If she's ugly I'm still not trying her out. Forget the fact she's a ****

I'm sure EVERY 458 owner will be happy as a clam with their cars. Why wouldn't Ferrari make it good. My Scud is still faster around Fiorano I'm sure it won't be faster IF they make a 458(Scud Version) down the road.

Old 01-08-2010, 10:57 AM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
we are on the same page... I think the headlights on the 458 kill it...
i think the scud is way better looking and I was not aware that the scud is quicker... I had heard just the opposite - that the base 458 was quicker than the scud...

I think the new one is okay looking but I think the Scud is better looking

Old 01-08-2010, 11:12 AM
From what I've read the Scud is faster around Fiorano. The 458 is a FASTER car. Hell it better be. The 458 in the video showing 2 of them playing on a track looks like an Ugly Lizard with 4x4 attributes....But who am I to say about looks. I'm ugly and I still would take a 73'RS 911 over a newer ones for looks so I don't always count.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:42 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
You guys beginning to sounds like a bunch whiners. The new 458 is sick looking and even more so in performance. I remembered how people was whining about the looks of the Scuds when it first came out. Now everyone loves it. In this economy, Ferrari has no choice but to step up and make this thing a phenomenon. The market is flooding with awesome cars but people aren't buying. So they either have to put out or get shut out. The 458 and the new GT3RS are the most exciting cars right now.

Old 01-08-2010, 11:53 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry Vincent, but I gotta agree with Mark. The front of this car looks horrible, just doesn't look right. I'm sure it performs insanely well, but that doesn't change the fact of how ugly it is from certain angles.

Old 01-08-2010, 12:03 PM
PJS
I am not whining... I would not/could not buy the 458 or a scud anyway... so I was just commenting... those headlights are dog poo though... you know it and I know it...

it is like an nsx humped a gtr and moved to italy for style lessons

Old 01-08-2010, 12:50 PM
JFowler is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by PJS
I am not whining... I would not/could not buy the 458 or a scud anyway... so I was just commenting... those headlights are dog poo though... you know it and I know it...

it is like an nsx humped a gtr and moved to italy for style lessons

Hey, easy now

Old 01-08-2010, 12:53 PM
PJS
nothing wrong with NSX at all!!!!

Last edited by PJS; 01-08-2010 at 04:47 PM. Reason: typo
Old 01-08-2010, 01:00 PM
Originally Posted by CrazyRuskie
Sorry Vincent, but I gotta agree with Mark. The front of this car looks horrible, just doesn't look right. I'm sure it performs insanely well, but that doesn't change the fact of how ugly it is from certain angles.
certain angles....hmmmmm brings me back to my female analogy

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Mark