Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-18-2010, 11:11 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by gretapass
Correct - thanks V! The Park & Ride is just off the exit (borders the northbound direction of 405 in fact). Exit 9 is the exit just before Factoria Mark. I'll be there about 8am - hopefully some others will come. Anyone know how to reach Paul B., Steve, William and the others that live here too?
See you when you arrive!
I think Anthony wants to meet up with you all too. He wants to race Greta!

Old 02-18-2010, 11:17 AM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
I believe we are meeting at the supermall at 730am
That is correct. 7:30 AM at the Starbucks by the Supermall.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:03 PM
FerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant futureFerrariWA has a brilliant future
I will be there and I know Michael will be as well.

Old 02-18-2010, 05:52 PM
Airborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to beholdAirborne Ranger is a splendid one to behold
sounds good RB and Vasily.. looking forward to seeing you guys saturday

Old 02-18-2010, 10:47 PM
BritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to beholdBritBlaster is a splendid one to behold
Correct - thanks V! The Park & Ride is just off the exit (borders the northbound direction of 405 in fact). Exit 9 is the exit just before Factoria Mark. I'll be there about 8am - hopefully some others will come. Anyone know how to reach Paul B., Steve, William and the others that live here too?
See you when you arrive!

8am at the P&R sounds like it might work.

Old 02-19-2010, 12:59 AM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
I'll see you guys there too! Haven't been to a car meet in ages!

Old 02-19-2010, 02:08 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Look forward to catching up with you guys tomorrow!

Old 02-19-2010, 02:27 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Sendero
Look forward to catching up with you guys tomorrow!
John,
Do you still have your Gallardo? I know you had it listed with Cats a while ago. Weren't you moving to London?

Old 02-19-2010, 03:58 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I was tentative on this up till now.
100% I will be there! Be sure to introduce yourself to me. I will be wearing the Holden shirt and driving my Holden.

Old 02-19-2010, 06:26 PM
lpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud oflpm 505 has much to be proud of
See you when you arrive!
I will be there at 8am !

Old 02-19-2010, 08:09 PM
Sendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to allSendero is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
John,
Do you still have your Gallardo? I know you had it listed with Cats a while ago. Weren't you moving to London?

Yup, I still have it. But I am still hoping a good deal on a spyder will come around so I can 'upgrade'.

Re: London - Once I got in to the negotiations the job turned out to not be what I was looking for. So y'all are stuck with me around here.

If you remember, can you bring that CD of the pics of my car from a while back? I'd love to have some nice high res versions for backgrounds on my computer.

Old 02-19-2010, 09:02 PM
gretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond reputegretapass has a reputation beyond repute
Jason - you coming to drive with all of us from the P&R? I hope so. My son Aaron will be joining us too on his Ducati (if anyone else wants to ride your 2-wheelers!)

Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Old 02-19-2010, 09:55 PM
Frenchboy is on a distinguished road
I will try to make it. The wife and kid are even supposed to make it ;-)
Seems like a few BMW guys are intended to show up. We may need a BMW section

Last edited by Frenchboy; 02-19-2010 at 10:00 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 12:38 AM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
Hello everyone, Im still kinda new to this forum. Just want to drop in and says hi to eveyrone. As Nicolas said, there will be a BMW crews coming down also to join the RTC meet tmw. Hope that would be okay with everyone. Here is the list with all the people that are attending tmw from the bimmer crew,

1. Johnny Lin- AW E92 M3 - Johnny
2. Vlad - E46 Blue M3 - Vlad
3. hun77777 - SG e92 335i - david
4. d.yi - BSM e92 335i -derrick (maybe)*
5. TWiTCHY- Black Audi A4 - Jeff
6. jibaholic101- AW 135i - Alex
7. Art - AW E92 M3 -Arthur
8. Ipphreakx06 - SG E92 335- Tuan (maybe)
9. asdflkijd - AM E90 - PETER (MAYBE)
10. ericsmc83 - MB E92 335i - Eric
11. dirnegrey - Black E90 328 - Gary
12. Mookster - E46 M3 - Mookie
13. 245_sleeper - Black E92 335 -
14. menace_e60 - E60 5series -
15.FrenchBoy - Gray E90 M3 - Nicolas

Old 02-20-2010, 07:50 AM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
Hi Johhny

We'd love to have you guys there, we'll set a section up for you all.
See you later today.

—Vic

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!