Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-20-2010, 04:23 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
Tommy, these are the same guys who stopped and tried to confront Blake. He was up there keeping the photographers away, people off the off ramp, and the situation under control. He was met with complete disrespect and antagonism. These are not people we need at the event.

My apologies for revving the car in the parking lot. I take responsibility for that and it will never happen again.

Old 02-20-2010, 04:27 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Wasn't you B, it was someone on the other side in an S2000. Sorry about what happened today. Yea, I know who it was and no, they are not at all welcome back. I'll talk to Redmond PD this week.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:07 PM
EricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to beholdEricR is a splendid one to behold
Damn, sounds like I left too early. I also heard that a blue Lambo wrecked on his way to the event this morning. Anyone know the scoop?

Old 02-20-2010, 05:20 PM
Apple Sauce will become famous soon enough
The wrecked Lambo may have developed from tires that were too cold and literally brand new, no miles = bad combo for traction. Just a reminder to be careful, the weather is still cool.

—Vic

Old 02-20-2010, 05:26 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Great seeing everyone today. Ben I didn't get a chance to say hi because I was walking around with my wife but, sorry to hear about the ford gt. We are glad that everyone is ok. The last couple days have been bad luck for several people/cars.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:39 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TommyJames
This post is for that jerk who did the long burnout in front of E@RTC. You sir are not welcome back. Your childish behavior puts the entire event at risk. We were reluctant to add modded cars to the event because of guys like you who are not content to just show your car but also feel the need to prove something. The only thing you proved was your lack of maturity. Please do not come back. As for other modded cars who felt the need to rev your engines, this is a warning. If it happens again you will be asked to leave. It looked like a great season opener than some idiot has to ruin it for everyone.
I hope this isn't referring to me. If it is I feel I should respond. I realize I got some wheelspin as I left. I did not intend to spin them the way I did. If it was me in questions, I was not trying to prove anything and I apologize for getting over exuberant.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:45 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
I'm writing about the *** who did the burnout from the entrance all the way to Claim Jumper.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:51 PM
Someone said the long burnout was from someone in a matt green Mustang. However that is, that idiot better now show up again. Someone will probably post video somewhere so everyone knows who this guy is.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:56 PM
silversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to beholdsilversurfer is a splendid one to behold
^^ same guys. Matte Mustang, Red Supra, Grey 240 SX.

Old 02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
fastfour is on a distinguished road
Wasn't you B, it was someone on the other side in an S2000.
I actually commented about how that Yellow S2000 was acting like an idiot by revving like mad when he arrived. I was in the other Yellow S2000 parked in the corner with the NSX.

On a lighter note...what a great day today. Lots of nice cars and a welcoming group.

Zach

Old 02-20-2010, 05:58 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I'm writing about the *** who did the burnout from the entrance all the way to Claim Jumper.
Ok, well I certainly didn't burn out all the way to Claim Jumper. I don't drive a green Mustang. I will still extend an apology for my exit, and I hope that it will not reflect on your event.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:11 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here's some photos from today - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...655523/detail/

Sorry to hear about the Ford GT and the blue Lamborghini. I'm glad that everyone is okay at least. Cheers.

Old 02-20-2010, 06:58 PM
Originally Posted by silversurfer
^^ same guys. Matte Mustang, Red Supra, Grey 240 SX.
They will not be welcome back. They were there cheering him on. This is the very type of individual we didn't want at RTC in the first place because of these kinds of problems. We will need help from everyone to get the message out about standards of conduct at the event. We can't let a few ruin it for everyone.

Old 02-20-2010, 07:20 PM
Johnny Lin will become famous soon enoughJohnny Lin will become famous soon enough
This post is for that jerk who did the long burnout in front of E@RTC. You sir are not welcome back. Your childish behavior puts the entire event at risk. We were reluctant to add modded cars to the event because of guys like you who are not content to just show your car but also feel the need to prove something. The only thing you proved was your lack of maturity. Please do not come back. As for other modded cars who felt the need to rev your engines, this is a warning. If it happens again you will be asked to leave. It looked like a great season opener than some idiot has to ruin it for everyone.
Hey Tommy, I do not have the S2000 or neither did the burn out. But I still need to apologies for revving the car for a quick sec at the meet. I know I do need to take some of the responsibility for that as well. I promise it wont happen again with any revving, sorry.

Last edited by Johnny Lin; 02-20-2010 at 07:28 PM.
Old 02-20-2010, 07:34 PM
Originally Posted by Johnny Lin
Hey Tommy, I do not have the S2000 or neither did the burn out. But I still need to apologies for revving the car for a quick sec at the meet. I know I do need to take some of the responsibility for that as well. I promise it wont happen again with any revving, sorry.
Thanks Johnny. We just want to keep having a great event and we're glad there was such a good turnout. We will need everyone's help keeping the event "neighborhood-friendly."

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Exotics at RTC kicks off a new season this Saturday!