Anyone Want a Free Photoshoot?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-19-2010, 09:27 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rutiger
thanks. been meaning to call you guys about detailing it and my other 2 vehicles.

also wondering if you guys do vinyl wrapping.
That would be great PM sent.

Old 03-20-2010, 02:10 PM
TWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura aboutTWiTCHY has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by ed03feng
Let me know how I can help with my rides listed under my signature.
The GT3 sounds good.

I'll have to choose a car to shoot by next week so for anyone that offered their time to do a photoshoot, expect a PM in the coming days!

Originally Posted by jags911tt
You can do my car when it gets back....a 1000hp porsche.

Jag
Promise me that if I shoot your car, you'll give me a short burst of that 1000hp

Originally Posted by Born2Run
I can help out. You definitely have some skills in the photography area. I have a 2010 Porsche GT3 if interested. I plan to be at E@RTC this Saturday. Come look me up.

Ted
Wow that looks great! Seems like I'm getting a lot of offers from Porsche owners. Unfortunately I'll only be able to choose one of them. Highly considering yours

Originally Posted by Christiancoach
I am out of town for a couple weeks, but I would love to have my car shot.
2008 Holden Commodore SSV
I saw it at E@RTC not too long ago and from the back I thought it was a rebadged G8. I went to the front and I was like

But that would be pretty cool to shoot a Holden; it's something different. Did you convert it from a G8?

Originally Posted by w00tPORSCHE
Amazing shots, my best is that interior one. I am really very interested. PM sent. I have a GT silver with full leather dark grey interior with silver deviated stitching and aluminium package if youare interested. I can either have my darker shade winter shoes on (matte graphite silver OZ's) or switch it to Carrera S II stock summer wheels if you prefer that look on a silver exterior and am willing to travel.
Got your PM! Sounds good, but Yakima is quite a stretch from Bellevue. If I did shoot your car it wouldn't be for my art class because I would do it during summer. I'm not sure I have that much time to travel to and from Yakima.

Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I remember you from the bull run last year. Great photos. I'm sure you'll have no problem finding people/cars to work with.
Thanks!

Originally Posted by gu9cci
i wish i live closer
I wish you did That Porsche looks amazing.

Originally Posted by PoBExige
I'd love to get some nice pictures of my Exige but I wouldn't be available till later in the month. Lmk.
Nice, I would love to shoot a Lotus some time. Gotta get some British autos in my works

Old 03-20-2010, 02:37 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by TWiTCHY

I saw it at E@RTC not too long ago and from the back I thought it was a rebadged G8. I went to the front and I was like

But that would be pretty cool to shoot a Holden; it's something different. Did you convert it from a G8?

The only way to have one legally in the US is to convert a G8. Conversion included front clip, steering wheel, shifter, airbag, spoiler, all emblems, front Brembos, key fob, owners manual, and a few things I am sure I am missing.
It also has a lot of mods including headers, hi-flow cats, Corsa exhaust, VMS Tune, Vossen wheels, drop, tint, full custom stereo, and a bunch of little stuff.
It is currently getting some additional details done and will have a new look within a couple of weeks. I can't wait to get home!

Old 03-20-2010, 09:43 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
I did not say that I cannot travel to Bellevue if my car is the chosen one. Let me know if I am, that way I can come on a day that works for you. Nice of you to offer the 6speeders a free photoshoot.

Last edited by w00tPORSCHE; 03-20-2010 at 10:06 PM.
Old 03-23-2010, 03:13 AM
Starkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the roughStarkey is a jewel in the rough
I'm not on here much, and this may be a bit off topic - but I just want to give a big up to the NW crew here. I'm actually amazed at the 100% positive response and the amount of people willing to go do a photoshoot with the OP! I love seeing his enthusiasm and everyone else willing to feed that. Awesome!!

Old 03-23-2010, 07:52 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
How about a POS civic that's been keyed on the passenger side?

Oh and I called dibs on Jag's car back when he started building it.

Old 03-23-2010, 08:02 AM
namdoogwerdna is on a distinguished road
You're in high school and you shoot like THAT? Good for you, that work is absolutely top-notch.

Old 03-23-2010, 09:53 PM
PoBExige is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
How about a POS civic that's been keyed on the passenger side?

Oh and I called dibs on Jag's car back when he started building it.
My DD is a POS civic that's been keyed on the passenger side... Weird. lol

Old 05-14-2010, 10:51 AM
eVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant futureeVoMotion has a brilliant future
If you are ever in Portland...Great work!