Another naughty NW driver

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2010, 11:53 AM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Old 03-25-2010, 12:02 PM
w00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond reputew00tPORSCHE has a reputation beyond repute
Ouch..so he could'nt sing his way out of this one.

Old 03-25-2010, 12:29 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
Big FRICKN Deal

No one on the road..normal for California..

The DANGER was probably more in the Tropper flying over 145 to catch him for the stinky $411 bucks..had he crashed the State of Washington..(us taxpayers) would be paying threw the nose to replace his car and any injuires he had...

Old 03-25-2010, 12:53 PM
Mookster is on a distinguished road
Only 50 over..nothing serious here...

Old 03-25-2010, 01:24 PM
cbzzoom is an unknown quantity at this point
Yeah, seriously, 110 in the middle of the night on a freeway is pretty harmless.
It's a lot safer than going 45 through a residential neighborhood. Or 25 on a cell phone.

Old 03-25-2010, 01:30 PM
Former Vendor
roytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond reputeroytoy2003 has a reputation beyond repute
IT is Policy for the WSP to "make sure" Media is advised of anything over 100MPH..their way of "flouffing" their wings...while enroute to their goal of ZERO traffice deaths by year 2025...

LOL Never going to happen...

Old 03-25-2010, 02:04 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
N.E. 85th Street exit area and 70th St exit area are regular speed traps too... Ouch. $400+ ticket.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:39 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
I have to disagree with you on this one Roy. How was the officer supposed to know why anyone is going that fast? What if he was drunk and driving 110 mph down 405? What if it was someone else who'd just committed a crime and was trying to get away? Would it have meant the same thing for the trooper to catch him then? They are trained at driving at high speeds to catch suspects right? Whereas the average driver like Sanjaya is not.

My 2 cents.

Old 03-25-2010, 02:58 PM
StorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond reputeStorminS4 has a reputation beyond repute
I'm just shocked that a Mazda 6 can cruise at 110MPH...

Old 03-25-2010, 03:16 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
LOL Jeremy, I wanted to post that but then I remembered that even a Prius can hit that speed.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:05 PM
speedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the roughspeedneed is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
They are trained at driving at high speeds to catch suspects right? .
where do they train them to go 145+mpg??

Old 03-25-2010, 04:08 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by speedneed
where do they train them to go 145+mpg??
145MPG? Are they driving hopped up prius'?

That's why I asked Roy. He's the former law man.

Likely not that fast, but some sort of high speed training is likely been done, especially for the state patrol.

Old 03-25-2010, 04:43 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Wasn't Roy a cop when the Model T was the fastest road vehicle Training for those 9mph high speed chases. Just teasing roy.

Old 03-25-2010, 06:41 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
I have to disagree with you on this one Roy. How was the officer supposed to know why anyone is going that fast? What if he was drunk and driving 110 mph down 405? What if it was someone else who'd just committed a crime and was trying to get away? Would it have meant the same thing for the trooper to catch him then? They are trained at driving at high speeds to catch suspects right? Whereas the average driver like Sanjaya is not.

My 2 cents.
A few things..yes I was a cop for 11 years..and first off I can say, and still today as I have numerous friends in the Dept today. The "Police" car is no different than a standard off the lot car, yes roll bar (cage), a better tire then normal..but that is really all. For training, when you first come one..one week of EVOC at WSP academy in Shelton..then, depending on the dept..if your lucky 2 hours a year..if that.

When I left in 1991, more and more depts were going to the no chase policy UNLESS there was info of a Felony had recently been committed by the person to give chase to...WHY>>?

Becuase it is JUST NOT worth the life of INNOCENT Citizens as well as the Officer to give chase for a minor traffic infraction...and YES 110 in a 60 is MINOR..thats why he only got a "Civil Infraction" monatery ticket and did not go to jail.

So is it worth it..? Each Dept and Officer has to make the choice..currently WSP still has the policy to chase anyting and everything...which IMO is wrong...sure activate your lights, try for a bit..but to get up to high speed for OVER 3 miles to catch a "possible" major offender..HELL NO>

I think you would sing a differnt song if it was you are your family entering the 405 at that time and get side cipped by the tropper..with just injury..GOD forbid you or they lost their life..

In todays world of easy lawsuits and such...a minor speed violation like this under these conditions does not warrant the risk involved to attempt to collect $400 bucks..

Sure, he could have just robbed and raped someone in Kirkland..but years and years of studies by Depts show that is not the norm, nor even a remote pct of offenses caught by Patrol..that is why MOST all City and County, (not the WSP) have a no chase policy..

AND have you even thought of what have happened had the officer lost control and died, JUST loike the WSP tropper a few years ago racing down the I-90 on Mercer Island in his WSP Motorcycle..

FIRST terrible for what he leaves behind..but after the dust settles..we the tax payers are paying for his short ended life in pay out to the family in the form of death benefits for a long long time...and the speeder in this case..yea, he was stopped and ended up with a minor "speeding" infraction..

IS it really worth it..??

Old 03-25-2010, 06:44 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Wasn't Roy a cop when the Model T was the fastest road vehicle Training for those 9mph high speed chases. Just teasing roy.

LOL actually my first car was a 1978 Pontiac Gran Prix..DANG that car floated all over the raod...when I left I was in the Ford Crown Victoria...Yea now that was a frikn BOAT... They were know as a "vicky" on the Depts...cause they looked pretty but went no where..

The best I had was my Dodge Diplomat with the Police interceptor.now that was a great patrol car..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Another naughty NW driver