A bunch of us are heading to Shelby Super Cars in Richland this Sunday!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2010, 09:58 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
A bunch of us are heading to Shelby Super Cars in Richland this Sunday!

For those of you who are interested, a bunch of us are heading over to Richland, WA this Sunday to visit Shelby Super Cars, the makers of the Ultimate Aero. They have another car in production and have opened up their factory for a tour this coming Easter Sunday.

The plan is to leave from the XXX in Issaquah at 8:00 AM. We're heading over the pass so it's a good time to drag out that SUV you've been wanting to drive all winter. Anyhow, if you're interested, shoot me a PM and I'll make sure you're added to the list.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:48 AM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
sounds awesome. not sure i'd want to do this though. looks like a 4 hr drive with good weather. i imagine it's going to take a lot longer with this weather.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Are you coming back the same day?

Old 04-02-2010, 10:52 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Yea, there is a storm going through today, but we should be okay on Sunday. We're driving our SUVs and the pass isn't that tough. I drove to Wisconsin and back this winter and had a great time.

Old 04-02-2010, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Are you coming back the same day?
Yup, we should be back around 6-8 depending on where we stop.