Official June 26th BBQ Thread

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 06:50 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Official June 26th BBQ Thread

11AM SUNDAY JUNE 26 @ LAKE SAMMAMISH PARK'S CREEK SHELTER SITE

I will be showing up probably around 9am to being setting up and preparing tables and getting the grill hot. If anyone wants to show up early that is cool, but I think 11 am will be ample time for everyone to sorta sleep in and me to have the site prepped. I have attached a map of the park and if you look for the 'A', that is where we will be at. I am going to keep contact with the Park personnel to see if there is a way I can reserve a row of parking for as many people as possible. With it being a Sunday, I am not sure how that will go over, but I will do my best to be intimidating and make it happen.

So without further delay lets begin the list of attendees and goodies.

1. RB - Burgers
2. Mara - Hot Dogs
3. Jody - Macaroni Shrimp Salad
4. Paul - Hot Dogs / Baked Beans
5. Vasiliy
6. Alina
7. Larry - Chili, Plates, Forks, Knives
8. Jason - Fruit Salad
9. James
10. Sarah - Four Layer Delight Dessert
11. Peter - Plates and Plasticware
12. Eddy
13. Eddy's Wife - Chinese BBQ
13. Coiled (Charley? I think I saw your name on another thread a whille ago)
14. Christian
15. Andre
16. Tommy
17. Arian
18. Mike
19. Nicholas
20. John K
21. John's K Wife
22. Ted
23. Siri - Meat, Chips, Drink
24. John S. - Texas Chicken, Beef, Fajitas, Tortilla, Salsa, Cheese, and Chips
25. Erik - Sugars
26. Eve
27. Mark
28. Sheryl
29. James
30. Stacie - Soda
31. Todd
32. Alex
33. Thi
34. Arian
35. Blair

Attached Files
File Type: pdf
parkmap.pdf (283.5 KB, 60 views)

Last edited by Eliseguy; 04-05-2011 at 10:12 PM. Reason: Update List
Old 03-30-2011, 07:17 PM
BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !BoxsterGirlie01 Is a GOD !
Jody~~~Macaroni Shrimp salad (subject to change if something else sounds better to bring)

Old 03-30-2011, 11:10 PM
exigejoe is on a distinguished road
Have fun! I will be in Beirut by then.

Old 03-30-2011, 11:39 PM
Eliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond reputeEliseguy has a reputation beyond repute
Sorry man. I had no idea it'd be book so far out. Have a safe trip.

Old 03-31-2011, 12:09 AM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
I'm in! I cant cook to save my life so I'll wait to see what other people are bring and fill in as needed.

Old 03-31-2011, 08:01 AM
exigejoe is on a distinguished road
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
Sorry man. I had no idea it'd be book so far out. Have a safe trip.
Its ok, im actually going to attend a exotic meet up there in UAE in early July(which should make up). Buddy of mine down there has a Scura.
Maybe next time

Old 03-31-2011, 10:20 AM
flyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to beholdflyingcesar is a splendid one to behold
Dang it I just checked my calendar and I’ll be down in Portland from the 24-27, that’s the only Sunday that I have something going on that whole month.

Old 03-31-2011, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Peter1.8t
I'm in! I cant cook to save my life so I'll wait to see what other people are bring and fill in as needed.
We can always use plates and plasticware

Old 03-31-2011, 03:40 PM
CrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond reputeCrazyRuskie has a reputation beyond repute
5. Vasiliy & Alina - Vodka what else... just kidding not sure what we will bring yet, will update when I have a dish down

Old 03-31-2011, 03:53 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Eliseguy
11AM SUNDAY JUNE 26 @ LAKE SAMMAMISH PARK'S CREEK SHELTER SITE

I will be showing up probably around 9am to being setting up and preparing tables and getting the grill hot. If anyone wants to show up early that is cool, but I think 11 am will be ample time for everyone to sorta sleep in and me to have the site prepped. I have attached a map of the park and if you look for the 'A', that is where we will be at. I am going to keep contact with the Park personnel to see if there is a way I can reserve a row of parking for as many people as possible. With it being a Sunday, I am not sure how that will go over, but I will do my best to be intimidating and make it happen.

So without further delay lets begin the list of attendees and goodies.

1. RB - Burgers
2. Mara - Hot Dogs
3. Jody - Macaroni Shrimp Salad
4. Paul - Hot Dogs / Baked Beans
5. Vasiliy
6. Alina
7. Larry - Chili, Plates, Forks, Knives

Old 03-31-2011, 04:00 PM
atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !atomic80 Is a GOD !
That chili will be potent, no?

Count me in for this as well, I'll bring a fruit salad for everyone.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:01 PM
HUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud ofHUMMM 3 has much to be proud of
RB, As I recall you need a fairly hefty deposit up front. If you need help in fronting the bucks, let me know, I'll be happy to chip in.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:06 PM
No worries Larry. I had to pay in full to lock in the location. Some one can pick up the tab next year if this turns into an annual gig .

Old 03-31-2011, 04:08 PM
[quote=atomic80;3165745]That chili will be potent, no?

Should be it has been aging since last years (or was it 2 years ago?) canceled picnic.

We can have a blazing saddles contest with the winner getting a free trip to downtown Forks, WA. Get yourself tuned up for this memorable event.

Old 03-31-2011, 04:13 PM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
We're in as well. I'll see if Sarah can make her four layer delight dessert.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Official June 26th BBQ Thread