Exotics at Redmond Town Center is Canceled for May 7! But...

Old 05-05-2011, 05:17 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center is Canceled for May 7! But...

I’m sorry to say that we’re canceled for this Saturday May 7 due to the high likelihood of inclement weather. It happens...

We have some big upcoming events so better to get the rain now than during those three weeks in a row of cool stuff.

Saturday May 14, right after E@RTC we head down to Boeing Field to be a part of a charity event at the Boeing Museum of Flight to benefit two animal charities. Nothing like the combination of cars and planes! BTW, the food in the Museum of Flight cafe is very good!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=156867087704956

Saturday May 21, is the annual Remlinger Farms Photo Shoot right after E@RTC. This event also has a very generously supported raffle to benefit the cure for Cystic Fibrosis. We have some very nice prizes this year! This is always one of our biggest weekends so mark it down and don’t miss it. The food is also good and the photos are always memorable!

http://www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=189461011079401

Saturday May 28, we have our official summer opener! Will be parking our cars in the Redmond Town Center center square for some fun. As cars come into the main lot we will line them up and park them along the center section of Redmond Town Center. This is to further support Redmond Town Center and all the stores for all their generous support over the last three seasons. Our plan is to do this three times this season.

We will probably meet up somewhere after E@RTC so stay tuned!

We tentatively have the Lexus LF-A making it’s debut in the Northwest that same day! We’re still working on logistics so it’s not yet 100%.

Sunday May 29, the weekend fun continues- We’ve been invited out to Ste. Michelle Winery for the weekend “Stay-cation” along with the Ste. Michelle Wine Club. Because of limited display space, we have to prioritize cars in favor of some of the more exotic cars we have come out, however EVERYONE is welcome and there will be plenty of general parking. We’re working to get some cars to come out that are otherwise rarely seen. This event will be well attended and best of all it’s free!

http://www.ste-michelle.com/events/w...ndarDetail/401

July 2 will be Ferrari Day! Stay tuned!

Old 05-05-2011, 05:26 AM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Next week, May 14 is also Mini day! We had some very nice examples come out last year so it should be even better this year!

Old 05-05-2011, 11:44 AM
huntnphool is on a distinguished road
Wow, lots of fun events coming up, thanks for the list Tommy.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:00 PM
PoBExige is on a distinguished road
Dang, the one Saturday I was free to come up. :/ Sounds like some fun events soon though.

Old 05-05-2011, 07:23 PM
Mini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to allMini George is a name known to all
There is also a Porsche Club tour to Walla Walla on the 14th

Old 05-09-2011, 12:15 AM
Coy
Coy is on a distinguished road
What time are you guys meeting at E@RTC on Saturday 14?

Old 05-09-2011, 08:19 AM
Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !Hot Shot Is a GOD !
Same time as usual 9-11.

Old 05-09-2011, 12:08 PM
bapesta206 is on a distinguished road
Here is more information on this comings event.

Time: Saturday, May 14 · 12:00pm - 3:00pm
Created by: Alex Bergler
Info: Coming to the Museum of Flight May 14, 2011!
Benefiting Homeward Pet Adoption Center. Rescue | Shelter | Adoption and the Animal Aid & Rescue Foundation

Admission to the event is free, but Animal Shelter volunteers will be collecting donations and unopened pet food.
Recommended donation: $5.00 and/or
Dog Food
Cat Food

For those who wish to bring their exotic car to the event, please send me an email/message stating your name and which brand and model of car.

There has always been a kinship between the aerodynamic designs of fast aircraft and fast automobiles. These characteristics often grow from one industry to the other. Exotic machines of the ground and sky also share a common beauty of design as well.
On May 14th, from noon to 3:00 pm, these shared qualities will be on display at the Museum of Flight at Boeing Field. An assortment of exotic automobiles will be on display for a limited time in the Museum’s parking lot. The exhibition is free to the public; admission to the Museum of Flight is separate from this event. This event will not only showcase these incredible automobiles but it will also benefit area animal shelters and rescue groups. These groups will be on site to collect unopened pet food donations and to give out additional information.

Angle of Attack...
An Aerodynamic Kinship Between Exotic Automobiles and Aircraft

This event will demonstrate the aerodynamic similarities between exotic cars and aircraft. Because of the uniqueness of the automobiles displayed, the event should draw a substantial attendance. This event is called Angle of Attack.

The regional exotic car community will be displaying a large variety of exotic and rare automobiles. Thanks to a commitment from Exotics@RTC the event will include such cars as Lamborghini, Ferraris, Porsche, Lotus, BMW, Tesla and more.

Too often dogs and cats are found abandoned. Animal shelters and pet res-cue groups work tirelessly to find hope and homes for these creatures. Many are volunteers who are working out of the kindness of their hearts. Repre-sentatives will be on site to accept unopened pet food and/or donations to aid area animal shelters and rescue groups.

What makes an exotic car?
First , an “Exotic” is not generally in the same category of "mainstream" automobiles like Honda, Ford, GM, etc. An exotic car is not a hot rod, typically seen at most car shows. Some brands which are labeled exotics are (but not limited to) Ferrari, Lamborghini, Porsche, Aston Martin, BMW M Series, Bentley, Tesla, and Lotus. The far majority of exotic cars are European, however there some American and Japanese cars that fit the description as well. These automobiles are all “drivable art”.

RSVP
This will be an exclusive representation of
a maximum of 40 exotic automobiles. Please reserve your display space early. There is no charge to display your exotic automobile. Contact Alex Bergler for more information.
blackhawk160@gmail.com

About Me…..
“My name is Alex Bergler and I am in my senior year at Aviation High School. For my senior project I have planned an event that will combine three of my passions, aircraft, exotic cars, and animals. Since I was just a toddler I have always loved aircraft. Most of my childhood memories are filled with attending air shows and spending a lot of time at the Museum of Flight, I joke that the Museum became my second home. My plans and dreams have always involved flight. As I started high school I began to seriously pursue my dreams of flight by starting flight lessons at Boeing Field. As I studied aerodynamics and design I soon became enamored with another great passion and beauty , exotic automobiles. Now the passing sound of a Ferrari creates the same excitement and awe as that of a F/A-18. Throughout my life animals have al-ways been an important part of my life. My family and I have always been very animal friendly. So when I was selecting an endeavor to pursue for a senior project it really made sense to combine my passions into something which will positively contribute to my community .”
Alex Bergler
P.O. Box 46352
Seattle, WA 98146
(206) 853-3009
blackhawk160@gmail.com

Old 05-09-2011, 01:08 PM
Coy
Do I need to sign in somewhere to go to E@RTC ?
Originally Posted by Hot Shot
Same time as usual 9-11.

Old 05-09-2011, 01:24 PM
Nope, just show up. Someone in a safety vest will direct you where to park. Look for the weird guy.

Old 05-09-2011, 03:00 PM
Coy
Sweet!! Ill be there
Originally Posted by TommyJames
Nope, just show up. Someone in a safety vest will direct you where to park. Look for the weird guy.

Old 05-10-2011, 06:32 PM
qu1Z is on a distinguished road
I'll be there.

Old 05-23-2011, 05:12 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
any updates on whether or not we'll see the LF-A this coming saturday?

Old 05-23-2011, 05:16 PM
Yes, it will be there! It will also be at Ste. Michelle on Sunday. We will be parking in the center of the mall this time. The usual lots will be the staging area. Go there first and we will sort the cars as we bring them in.