Anyone know when the Chevy Volt is coming to WA?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 11:49 AM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Anyone know when the Chevy Volt is coming to WA?

Just curious. I kinda have a crush on that car.

No jokes or mockery, please (PJ, that means you)

Old 06-18-2011, 12:32 PM
Christiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura aboutChristiancoach has a spectacular aura about
I saw on yesterday for sale at the Chevy Dealer (Chuck Olsen?) in Shoreline. I was driving by, so I could be wrong, but I think I saw a black one.

Old 06-18-2011, 12:39 PM
rutiger is on a distinguished road
i've seen at least 6 on the road over the past month or two. not sure if they're at local dealers though.

Old 06-18-2011, 02:02 PM
gigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond reputegigharbor1 has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks, guys. Bad on me for not doing a search before asking the question. I see on Autotrader that there are five available at dealers in a 200 mile radius. MSRP in the 50's, wow.

Old 06-18-2011, 06:13 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by gigharbor1
Thanks, guys. Bad on me for not doing a search before asking the question. I see on Autotrader that there are five available at dealers in a 200 mile radius. MSRP in the 50's, wow.
50's huh? I'd probably pick up a decent 993 daily driver, and 6000 gallons of gasoline. But that's just me

Old 06-18-2011, 06:40 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
No comment

Old 06-18-2011, 06:50 PM
Former Vendor
detailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to beholddetailjohn is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by PJS
No comment
PJ, that just said it all...

Old 06-19-2011, 12:41 AM
ME-109 is on a distinguished road
I think I've seen one around, I keep getting the Ford Taurus and Chevy Volt mixed up, they look really similar, everytime I think I see a Volt I double check and see it's a Taurus. I saw a Nissan Leaf the other day, seems like the Volt is the better car though.

Old 06-19-2011, 05:30 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
There's one still on display at the Chevy dealership in North Bend. It's black, and I believe the sticker was about $47k after markup.

Old 06-19-2011, 06:19 PM
Looks like the one in North Bend is $51.9k. Must be the "feel good" premium.

http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/search...=1308529133761

Old 06-19-2011, 09:15 PM
PJS
PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !PJS Is a GOD !
Tdi ftw (again)
These are really $50k... Unreal
No wonder I have seen so many of them on the roads :-)

Old 06-20-2011, 01:27 PM
Peter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud ofPeter1.8t has much to be proud of
On Saturday, I passed one on my way to Leavenworth. First one I've seen out on the road.

Old 06-20-2011, 01:29 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
How about get a 996 GT3 and slap a lightning bolt sticker on it, then commute via bus and play on the weekends?

Old 06-20-2011, 01:39 PM
Gungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant futureGungriffin has a brilliant future
The MSRP is only in the mid 40's right? It is just all of the independent dealers that Chevy cannot control who are sticking it to the early adopters. Don't forget that with these are compatable with the $7500 tax credit, but I am sure that will figure into the resale of them as well though.

Ha ha on a side note have you all seen the stories of dealers selling the cars to themselves and then taking the $7500 tax credit. They then just sell them used and keep the money...

Old 06-20-2011, 04:29 PM
Horhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to allHorhay is a name known to all
Originally Posted by PJS
Tdi ftw (again)
I am driving an A3 TDi as a loaner right now. That thing averaged 38.9 MPG with me driving using the DSG and playing out my R18 at LeMans fantasies.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone know when the Chevy Volt is coming to WA?