Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 20- FERRARI DAY!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-13-2013, 08:55 PM
TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !TommyJames Is a GOD !
Exotics at Redmond Town Center for July 20- FERRARI DAY!

Hi Everyone!
Saturday, July 20 is our annual Ferrari Day where we fill the entire center of Redmond Town Center with Ferraris. We have room for about 80 in the center with the other lots hosting the other brands. Like our last two years, this has proven to be one of our biggest and best attended events of the season!

Old 07-14-2013, 08:52 PM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Oh yeah! This is going to be GOOD!

Bring on the red cars!

Old 07-19-2013, 05:30 PM
ckp
ckp is on a distinguished road
Ohhhh yeah, this will be a great event.
Can somebody please bring a White 458?? Thanks - haha.

See y'all there!

-Chris

Old 07-20-2013, 04:42 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Here are some photos from today - http://www.flickr.com/photos/apexral...7634719117907/ . Great turnout!

Old 07-21-2013, 11:01 AM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
I note in the Pacific Northwest PCA magazine (Spiel) that August 24 is "Porsche Day". Would that be a rain or shine event? Also, what time would I have to arrive at Redmond Town Centre? I'd be coming down from Vancouver so have to allow for the Border issues.

Old 07-21-2013, 11:31 AM
Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !Steve Theodore Is a GOD !
Snowczar,

If history may be our guide, Porsche day is one of the most popular days and has huge attendance of both cars and people. If you're interested in parking your Porsche in the center section I would advise to arrive before 8 AM that day. There will be plenty of room in the 'regular' lots if you're unable to make it that early, but I recall being quite surprised to arrive early last year and barely make it into the center section.

Old 07-21-2013, 02:45 PM
Kristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud ofKristian has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Snowczar
I note in the Pacific Northwest PCA magazine (Spiel) that August 24 is "Porsche Day". Would that be a rain or shine event? Also, what time would I have to arrive at Redmond Town Centre? I'd be coming down from Vancouver so have to allow for the Border issues.
exoticsat dotcom /welcome/ and exoticsat dotcom/frequently-asked-questions/ has some good information. I'm not positive but I believe that they would likely reschedule the Porsche day if they had to call it for rain?? Cheers.

Old 07-22-2013, 02:04 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Snowczar
John,

I drove down this past weekend for Ferrari Day. Arrived at Peace Arch about 5:45am, cleared the border at 6 sharp, made one 15 minute stop, posted speed limits all the way, and arrived at RTC a few minutes after 8am.

Early start and a long drive but always worth it

Old 07-22-2013, 04:37 PM
Snowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to beholdSnowczar is a splendid one to behold
Was the Nexus lane open that early or just the regular lanes? How far back to Canada were the regular lanes at 5:45?

Old 07-22-2013, 04:42 PM
yvr
yvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud ofyvr has much to be proud of
Nexus lane was closed (opens at 7am I think). Line-up started on US side of the traffic light; only one wicket open but it moved along quite well. At 6am more wickets were getting ready to open.