Looking for a custom exhaust shop in NJ/ tri-state area.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-11-2008, 09:22 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Looking for a custom exhaust shop in NJ/ tri-state area.

I need to have an exhaust made for my car, but I'm having a hard time locating a shop or person.

Basically I'm looking to have a 3'' custom exhaust made in either ss or titanium. I would love to get a Ti one made, but not many people work with it around here.

Anyway, if anyone knows of a shop let me know.

I need something similar to these designs. Preferably I am trying to find someone or some shop that can basically match the design of the first picture I have...

Old 12-19-2008, 07:56 AM
Brian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really niceBrian@Performance Outfitters is just really nice
Where you located?

Brian

Old 12-19-2008, 01:14 PM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
What does the final product look like on that car with the bumper back on? Pics?

Old 12-19-2008, 03:35 PM
Francesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to beholdFrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by Brian@Performance Outfitters
Where you located?

Brian
South NJ.

Old 12-19-2008, 03:37 PM
Originally Posted by Seal Grey Matte
What does the final product look like on that car with the bumper back on? Pics?
The exhaust tips basically need to come out right under the taillights in those oval holes. These are crappy pics, they are from when I test fitted the rear 2 months ago.

Old 12-20-2008, 07:58 AM
Seal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to beholdSeal Grey Matte is a splendid one to behold
Looks like a fun project. Good luck. I've never used them, but the photos on their site seem to show some decent work:
http://www.kcscustomexhaust.com/

Old 01-15-2009, 10:57 AM
BLAKPIXI is infamous around these parts
don't know if you're still looking, but I'd look into Mufflex in Hamilton, Denny does work on ferrari's and porsches and does superb work.

Old 01-15-2009, 04:29 PM
Originally Posted by BLAKPIXI
don't know if you're still looking, but I'd look into Mufflex in Hamilton, Denny does work on ferrari's and porsches and does superb work.
Thanks.

Yes I am still looking also.