Other British Cars Jaguar, TVR, Rolls Royce, Morgan, Caterham, Noble & Range Rover

Some RRS Pics

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2008, 12:14 AM
JHH127 has a spectacular aura aboutJHH127 has a spectacular aura about
Some RRS Pics

Last edited by JHH127; 12-08-2008 at 06:02 PM.
Old 11-14-2008, 05:33 AM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
What exhasut tips and wheels are those?

Old 11-14-2008, 01:02 PM
DarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura aboutDarkManX has a spectacular aura about
The wheels look like Rinspeed. I curious about the exhaust as well

Old 11-14-2008, 04:11 PM
bcm3 is on a distinguished road
wheels and exhaust look great!

Old 11-14-2008, 04:55 PM
M32
M32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant futureM32 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Speedshaq

those are rinspeeds and he has the HST kit on. Very nice!

EDwin

Old 11-14-2008, 11:30 PM
Banned
Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !Speedshaq Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by M32
those are rinspeeds and he has the HST kit on. Very nice!

EDwin
Thanks!

Old 11-17-2008, 03:27 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
That looks insane! that is the look I wanna go far, check out the REVERE headlights, its simply the best looking headlight and color matched to your car. My sister in law owns a HST, the interior color on that thing is incredible.

Old 11-17-2008, 03:30 PM
SRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud ofSRatha has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Speedshaq
That is the HST edition I believe 1500 special editions. It comes with a chocolate brown interior.

Old 11-17-2008, 04:00 PM
Originally Posted by SRatha
That is the HST edition I believe 1500 special editions. It comes with a chocolate brown interior.
Thanks for the compliments. This is the HST bodykit that was purchased aftermarket. If you look at the pictures my whole interior is black and the limited only came in brown interior

Old 11-17-2008, 05:25 PM
Originally Posted by JHH127
Thanks for the compliments. This is the HST bodykit that was purchased aftermarket. If you look at the pictures my whole interior is black and the limited only came in brown interior

Hard to see your interior however it is very near to the limited edition with the boot lid (the part with the letters RANGE ROVER across it) thats why I thought it was the HST. And the brakes! I can't say enough about your car! Oh yeah look into the REVERE headlights!

Are those 22s or 23s?

Attached Images  
Old 11-18-2008, 07:20 PM
Originally Posted by SRatha
Hard to see your interior however it is very near to the limited edition with the boot lid (the part with the letters RANGE ROVER across it) thats why I thought it was the HST. And the brakes! I can't say enough about your car! Oh yeah look into the REVERE headlights!

Are those 22s or 23s?
Yes it is hard to see my interior. Have the whole roof in black suede as well so makes it pretty dark

The wheels are 23" Rinspeed C5/1

Thanks again for all the compliments! I really do not want to mess with painting the inside of the headlights though. I prefer certain things to be left in the way they came.

Old 11-19-2008, 12:12 AM
///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about///M Lifestyle has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by JHH127
I prefer certain things to be left in the way they came.
well said!

Old 11-22-2008, 09:56 AM
Kaz
Kaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the roughKaz is a jewel in the rough
Wheels look great on the car.

Old 11-23-2008, 09:21 AM
sbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond reputesbkim has a reputation beyond repute
Looks great! Love the Rinspeed. Anyone offer LED tails for RRS?

Old 11-23-2008, 09:32 AM
GSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to allGSlider is a name known to all
Me like Rovers! Rovers good. Those wheels are sweet.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Some RRS Pics