Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera New Pics and road test

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2009, 07:23 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Enilder
holy ****. best looking panamera hands down!
i am guessing those are 21s...if they are, it's must for panamera owners!
They would appear that way but as the OP mentions on teamspeed.com it is a photoshop

Old 03-30-2009, 03:15 PM
BBassan will become famous soon enough
I just can't love the rear.

Old 03-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by JackGt3
They would appear that way but as the OP mentions on teamspeed.com it is a photoshop
dont think it's impossible though, just wheels and suspension, no?

Old 03-31-2009, 09:20 AM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Enilder
dont think it's impossible though, just wheels and suspension, no?
ya i am sure it is possible

Old 03-31-2009, 09:57 AM
noekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud ofnoekult has much to be proud of
Sorry, I don't think the shape is fluid enough to be elegant enough for a super sedan.

Old 04-02-2009, 06:28 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Starting to grow on me...

Old 04-02-2009, 10:12 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Same here.

Originally Posted by sharkster
Starting to grow on me...
The more I look at it, the more I like it and I know I'm going to like it much more in real life. The performance numbers don't hurt. This thing is going to be untouchable for a 4-door. I can't wait to start to see real road tests. I'm pretty sure Porsche has reset the bar on this one. Too bad they didn't do the same with the styling.

Old 04-02-2009, 11:27 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
The more I look at it, the more I like it and I know I'm going to like it much more in real life. The performance numbers don't hurt. This thing is going to be untouchable for a 4-door. I can't wait to start to see real road tests. I'm pretty sure Porsche has reset the bar on this one. Too bad they didn't do the same with the styling.
I know what you mean Alan... The usually do reset the bar and not since the E39 M5 has there been a truly great 4-door driver's car so I'm pretty interested to see what happens.

Old 04-03-2009, 06:08 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
here is another review:

http://www.channel4.com/4car/ft/pors...namera/16734/1

i like the following:

`Then we're jinking left and right, cornering with venom, and there's the clear sensation of four fat tyres clawing at the road surface, not wasting a drop of acceleration. We're braking impossibly late for the many corners on this tight and twisty track - seemingly so inappropriate for a big car such as this - and the sheer force of retardation binds the stomach muscles. It's as if we've somehow transposed ourselves into a 911: it's weird.What kind of a monster is this car?`

sounds promising

Old 04-03-2009, 09:39 AM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Video

Edmunds has a video of their ride along.

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do....photopanel..4.*

Old 04-03-2009, 01:31 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
3 reality pics, looks very nice in white imho:

Old 04-03-2009, 07:23 PM
willhahn24 is on a distinguished road
Some of the better pics ive seen yet

Old 04-03-2009, 11:27 PM
j.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of lightj.a.cadet is a glorious beacon of light
i just cant like this car no matter how much i try

Old 04-04-2009, 03:26 PM
RobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of lightRobertM is a glorious beacon of light
Ruf pic,
do you think it had 22's ???

Old 04-06-2009, 05:39 PM
mongrelcat is on a distinguished road
Maybe it will grow on me. Not likely.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera New Pics and road test