Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera New Pics and road test

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2009, 07:56 AM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
shanghai promo pics:

Old 04-08-2009, 04:03 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
nice pictures above. like the night picture!

Old 04-09-2009, 03:39 AM
Spyderidol will become famous soon enough
Sorry! I don't think these pictures do anything for this car.

Old 04-12-2009, 05:10 AM
wt888 is on a distinguished road
Old 06-23-2009, 05:44 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
new testdrive review:

http://www.edmunds.com/insideline/do...ticleId=151046

`With its various adjustments set to maximum attack and in the hands of a capable driver,
there will be few cars capable of running with the 2010 Porsche Panamera on the right road.
Even smaller, lighter, more dedicated sports cars will struggle when a Panamera is turned up to 11 and driven to its potential.`

Dual Role

`Careful attention to packaging along with a heavy priority placed on the "performance" of this performance luxury sedan
allows the Panamera to strike a superb balance between its role as an at-ease people hauler and a tool for real drivers.`

sounds goooooood

Last edited by catchmyshadow; 06-23-2009 at 05:48 PM.
Old 06-24-2009, 12:24 PM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
its sort of funny, how hard I (we) are trying to like this car. So far most posts are :
" I really want to like this car but..."
Its as if we want to like it just because its a porsche. Wow, what a stronghold they have on us all. Between the marketing, previous models and our love for the brand, we are almost forced to like it. Anyway, I find myself really wondering if I like it or wanna like it. Either way I wish it had a more sexy tush

Old 06-24-2009, 01:30 PM
Misha will become famous soon enoughMisha will become famous soon enough
Recently some good pics. surfaced

Old 06-24-2009, 05:05 PM
Originally Posted by dinorocz
its sort of funny, how hard I (we) are trying to like this car. So far most posts are :
" I really want to like this car but..."
Its as if we want to like it just because its a porsche. Wow, what a stronghold they have on us all. Between the marketing, previous models and our love for the brand, we are almost forced to like it. Anyway, I find myself really wondering if I like it or wanna like it. Either way I wish it had a more sexy tush

the car has a big butt but the rest is really beautiful, esp. the interior and it is a unique car like the 911.
And if u think of the features and the performance it has, there is no way to not like/love it in the end imho.
Also, pictures are cool and all, but they still don`t do this car justice. it looks mighty and impressive in reality.

Old 06-25-2009, 08:09 AM
dinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond reputedinorocz has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by catchmyshadow
the car has a big butt but the rest is really beautiful, esp. the interior and it is a unique car like the 911.
And if u think of the features and the performance it has, there is no way to not like/love it in the end imho.
Also, pictures are cool and all, but they still don`t do this car justice. it looks mighty and impressive in reality.
I sorta have to agree with what your saying, however the rear is such a big part of the looks on this car, it almost takes over the entire car. I guess I'll have to wait to see it in person

Old 06-25-2009, 12:57 PM
yep, i would say, reserve ur final judgement till u have met it in real life.

here is a new video review by the way:

http://www.autocar.co.uk/VideosWallp...AR=240963&CT=V