Old 03-20-2009, 12:32 PM
JackGt3 has a spectacular aura aboutJackGt3 has a spectacular aura about
Post Panamera New Pics and road test

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 03-20-2009 at 12:43 PM. Reason: link to another forum
Old 03-20-2009, 12:33 PM
my my is this script horrible

Old 03-20-2009, 02:54 PM
youngbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant futureyoungbimmer has a brilliant future
mmm yummy,thanks

Old 03-22-2009, 09:56 AM
Premium Sponsor
MoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond reputeMoeMistry has a reputation beyond repute
I absolutely love it....can't wait to see it in real life.

Old 03-22-2009, 10:03 AM
pattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the roughpattymcfatty76 is a jewel in the rough
i'm excited about seeing it in person. looks better and better every time new pictures come out.

Old 03-22-2009, 02:17 PM
Misha will become famous soon enoughMisha will become famous soon enough
For me, this is the best picture of Panamera - yet .

Old 03-22-2009, 08:55 PM
i still think it is horrific the more i look

Old 03-22-2009, 09:47 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
I want so much to love it.

I read the Autoblog review of this event and the car is just absolutely amazing. I am hoping the car's rear looks less like it has a glandular problem and more like just a Porsche in real life. I think most cars tend to look better as you look down on them. Too many photos are straight side shots and it exemplifies the rear bulge. If you're standing next to it looking down on it, I bet it is much prettier... at least I'm hoping. The performance and mechanicals are so sexy, I really really want to love it. I guess it took the latest Cayenne GTS for me to finally like the styling of that. Too bad because I know the car is going to be just a joy to drive.

Old 03-22-2009, 09:51 PM
Former Vendor
HRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant futureHRE_Alan has a brilliant future
Duh... wheels!!

Oh yeah... and 20" wheels will help balance the stance immensely. Those little wheels just look funny on such a big car. I know they're there for performance so don't flame me... I'm in the biz after all. But when it looks like the car is swallowing the wheels, it is out of balance stylistically and some purposeful 20s (no bling) will go a long way to visually lightening the car and making it look more aggressive.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:20 AM
Spyderidol will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Misha

I fully agree Misha.
The Panamera in Ruby Red is very attractive, especially with those rims.
The only thing I would change in this car is the color of the interior and the type of leather.
I think that a cream interior with the "normal" leather seats would be absolutely fantastic!

Old 03-23-2009, 03:23 AM
Misha will become famous soon enoughMisha will become famous soon enough
Spyderidol , I am with you on that color combination , 100% !!

Old 03-23-2009, 07:54 AM
nyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud ofnyamg has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Misha

I really really want to love this car but it will take time.....I totally agree this is the best pic I have seen to date.

Old 03-23-2009, 02:44 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by HRE_Alan
Oh yeah... and 20" wheels will help balance the stance immensely. Those little wheels just look funny on such a big car. I know they're there for performance so don't flame me... I'm in the biz after all. But when it looks like the car is swallowing the wheels, it is out of balance stylistically and some purposeful 20s (no bling) will go a long way to visually lightening the car and making it look more aggressive.
yeap definitely. hopefully porsche offers "better" standard turbo wheels than those on there. those wheels on turbo seem too small and look quite cheap(?).

Old 03-24-2009, 03:14 AM
Spyderidol will become famous soon enough
Which ones are your referring to?
From the looks of it there is no "turbo standard" wheel. It looks as one can choose the design (see the dark blue Turbo and the Ruby Red Turbo). the size might be standard, but there is a choice.

Old 03-24-2009, 06:49 AM
JoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond reputeJoelPirela has a reputation beyond repute
still an ugly car. If I need to haul 4 adults, I will get a Cayenne, not this. It wasn't too difficult for Aston to make a true-er "4 door" coupe, the right way. All the proportions on the Panamera are just wrong

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera New Pics and road test