Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Have any of you seen/read my article in Excellence, August 2009?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 07:56 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Have any of you seen/read my article in Excellence, August 2009?

Hey guys,

Yeah. I got to actually go to the factory, the Zuffenhausen, and see just about everything in these cars. I got to ride all around, compare the S to the Turbo, and form an opinion. Then, I got to write about it for Excellence magazine!

I hope you all will check it out and that it's an entertaining read. I'll also answer any questions you might have. I needed to wait until the article came out to post my thoughts on here. But I actually got to have a one on one lunch with Wolfgang Durrheimer, Chief of R&D!

Signing off...

One lucky dude.

Old 06-02-2009, 07:59 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Read it. Great article. Nice work man!

Old 06-02-2009, 08:15 PM
blakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond reputeblakt out has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks man! I really appreciate it! That car was way quicker than I ever thought it'd be.

Old 06-03-2009, 01:55 AM
1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of1JDM911 has much to be proud of
can you sign my copy?

Old 06-03-2009, 08:00 AM
Ha! Hey man. You send it, I'll sign it. That'd feed really weird though!

Old 06-03-2009, 02:17 PM
Malakas is on a distinguished road
Yeah, that was the first article I read in the magazine. Strong work!!

Old 06-03-2009, 04:38 PM
Thanks!

Old 06-13-2009, 04:15 PM
1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold1SICKLEX is a splendid one to behold
I did read, it congrats and thanks!

Old 06-13-2009, 08:03 PM
Thanks man. I was JUST talking to my wife about how I might sell my 911 and my A6 and get a Panamera. (I still have a 240Z that is worth more than the 911).

Have you seen any strolling Atlanta yet?

Old 06-13-2009, 08:06 PM
iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !iJeremy Is a GOD !
I caught it, congrats man... Thats always something you'll have to look back on. Very cool!

Old 06-13-2009, 08:23 PM
Totally. I'm having it matted right now. It'll hang on the wall with the Excellence article on my car (which might soon be for sale if my shoulder doesn't heal up).

I have a baby boy and I'm trying hard to amass "look, Daddy was cool once" stuff, I guess!

Depending on a MD's diagnosis of my right shoulder, I may sell my baby. 6 months after surgery and I still am in pain shifting. If it doesn't bring enough though, I'll just keep it and give it to my son for his 16th birthday. He's 8 months old, and I'm serious.

Extremely well setup and heavily modified by Synergy Racing, 2006 997S with just about every mod available that's worth a hoot. 24k miles. Black car in the middle.

Old 06-14-2009, 12:39 PM
Enilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond reputeEnilder has a reputation beyond repute
time to go get one

Old 06-17-2009, 04:15 PM
speedyjp is on a distinguished road
blakt out... very cool that you are on these forums! im a longtime Excellence subscriber since the early 90's. loved both articles on your ride and the panamera. but.....

think you should have a panamera and a pdk 911 to mod if your injury doesn't heal!

Last edited by speedyjp; 06-17-2009 at 04:17 PM.
Old 06-17-2009, 08:58 PM
Cpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to beholdCpa4S is a splendid one to behold
it had great pic's - to be honest i am waiting to read it last though as it is the first real article in a mag i have seen on the Pano.

from another thread it sounded like your shoulder was so bad you couldn't test drive a golf cart??

Old 06-18-2009, 06:41 AM
Originally Posted by Cpa4S
it had great pic's - to be honest i am waiting to read it last though as it is the first real article in a mag i have seen on the Pano.

from another thread it sounded like your shoulder was so bad you couldn't test drive a golf cart??
. Thanks man.

I didn't drive the Panamera. I was in the passenger seat at Weissach on the test track. I got my own private showing though. My sling was with me that trip, just not on in the car. I was hoping to drive it somehow though, and I could have, with PDK. My right shoulder's the issue, and it comes more into invading my plans regarding my track car than anything else. I'm not really sure what my prospects are of tracking again soon, and I built a street/track car. I hope you enjoy the read though!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Have any of you seen/read my article in Excellence, August 2009?