Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Keithta - My NEW 2010 Panamera Twin Turbo - Carrara White - Two-Tone Interior -PHOTOS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-22-2010, 01:50 AM
keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !
Keithta - My NEW 2010 Panamera Twin Turbo - Carrara White - Two-Tone Interior -PHOTOS

For those of you that know of me from the board, I have a 2007 997 Turbo that I bought new 2 1/2 years ago. I love my 997, but my new Panamera brings the driving experience to a COMPLETELY different level.

To be honest, at first I wasnt too sure about the Panamera Twin Turbo. I was never too crazy about its looks and really had to push myself to stop by the dealer to give the car a chance.

Once I arrived at the dealer I was immediately drawn to the turbos that had the two tone interior option with carbon fiber. In my opinion, the combination of the two tone leather with carbon truly RICHEN the Panamera's interior. Once I laid eyes on it, I was completely impressed. (I included some photos of the interior below. The pictures really dont do it justice...to get a better feel for the depth and appearance of the interior, you really have to see it in person)

Well, so far the interior was a thumbs up, but the appearance and shape of the car on the outside still wasnt sitting perfectly well with me. The 20" 911 Turbo II wheels help some, but it still wasnt enough...

.......Then came the test drive...

...And THAT was nothing short of AMAZING. I was blown away and sold!

That was over 30 days ago and I am still completely satisfied and very happy I made the move!

For a large car, the Panamera TT is freekin QUICK! Its well balanced and just feels RIGHT. The technology, the PDK transmission, the smooth ride, its practicality and spaciousness are superb. The Burmester STEREO SYSTEM (1000+ watts - 16 speakers) is just out of this world.....After dialing in my sound preferences just right, this has got to be the most amazing sound system Ive ever heard in a vehicle. Although expensive, in my opinion, the $4000 I spent on the Burmester Sound System option is worth every penny.

All and all, everything you touch in this car is done 'right'. The Panamera TT is a true four-door sports car that defines a whole new segment in the luxury sedan market. Koodos to Porsche for making such a fine automobile.

Finally had the time to post some photos I took of the car. Here they are:

Exterior: Carrara White
Interior: Two-Tone Cognac/Cedar Natural
Trim: Carbon Fiber

Last edited by GT3 Chuck; 08-12-2010 at 11:23 AM. Reason: correct color
Old 06-22-2010, 01:55 AM
Crea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the roughCrea is a jewel in the rough
any pics of the two tone interior?

Old 06-22-2010, 02:00 AM
keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !keithta Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Crea
any pics of the two tone interior?
Pictures are now up.

Old 06-22-2010, 03:05 AM
Z3RO is on a distinguished road
OMG... Simply beautiful. Your color combo+options is the best I have ever seen.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:12 AM
ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !ysfg35 Is a GOD !
hey bro ...
congratzz your new car
nice car BTW
keep it up

Old 06-22-2010, 10:54 AM
LIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant futureLIL RAJA has a brilliant future
sweet, i loved u 997tt and now this is totally awesome.

Old 06-22-2010, 11:03 AM
GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !GotBoost? Is a GOD !
Very nice. Congrats! I totally agree with you. I also had reservations on the car due to it's looks. It did start growing on me, but the test drive really did me in.

Old 06-22-2010, 12:58 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Sweet car congrats!

Old 06-22-2010, 01:57 PM
gnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura aboutgnx7 has a spectacular aura about
I've seen a number of the Panamera's rulling around. They are growing on me....

Any plans for larger turbos or more boost on this one?

Old 06-22-2010, 05:14 PM
medici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud ofmedici78 has much to be proud of
Beautiful car!! Carrara white is definitely one of the better colors. The carbon looks great! Mine has the dark wood and while it has seriously grown on me I'm thinking of switching it out for carbon, especially now seeing your pics.
I have to admit the Burmester might be one of my favorite features on the car and is a must-have option along with sport-chrono, IMO.

Old 06-22-2010, 05:48 PM
catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !catchmyshadow Is a GOD !
very nice, i am loving white on Panas!

Old 06-22-2010, 11:09 PM
MkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud ofMkC2S has much to be proud of
beautiful car....congrats on your new ride

Old 06-23-2010, 12:16 AM
FLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud ofFLY996 has much to be proud of
Beautiful color combination. Congrat's!

Old 06-23-2010, 04:39 AM
JenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of lightJenK is a glorious beacon of light
gorgeous! Are those white dials standard on the Turbo or did you order the white ones?

Old 06-23-2010, 08:58 AM
Originally Posted by JenK
gorgeous! Are those white dials standard on the Turbo or did you order the white ones?
That was an option.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Keithta - My NEW 2010 Panamera Twin Turbo - Carrara White - Two-Tone Interior -PHOTOS