Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ESP button in PTT

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-04-2011, 10:39 PM
miralid is on a distinguished road
ESP button in PTT

What happens if on turn off the ESP in PTT? In my E63 the car's behavior changed dramatically. I haven't noted much in my PTT, but then again I didn't push the car hard enough.

Old 11-05-2011, 07:16 AM
easy_button is just really niceeasy_button is just really niceeasy_button is just really niceeasy_button is just really niceeasy_button is just really nice
Limits in this car are high; the tail will loosen up a little when pushed very hard. Not sure you can actually see the difference on a public road without risking your license and bystanders.

Old 11-05-2011, 11:08 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Sport plus lets the back end slide in a controlled fashion. The car also drops 2cm. Turns the car into a beast. I would stick to that.

Old 11-07-2011, 12:53 PM
falb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant futurefalb has a brilliant future
more wheelspin. With the AWD it is hard to get hurt.