Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Just got my GTS VIN

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-12-2012, 09:56 AM
supercup is on a distinguished road
I will ask my dealer today where they source this, via call to Porsche or just on the system.

I would agree yours should be in port within the week.

Old 03-12-2012, 10:12 AM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by supercup
I will ask my dealer today where they source this, via call to Porsche or just on the system.

I would agree yours should be in port within the week.
Wow - that would be exciting...

Old 03-12-2012, 09:52 PM
No reply from dealer yet.

Old 03-13-2012, 09:28 PM
Got email back from the dealer today and they said the Vessel your car (any Porsche) sailed on is in the Porsche system and they simply have to look it up and get you the name.

So tell the to start cracking and get you a vessel name and lets see where you car is - is it just outside the harbor NJ???

Old 03-14-2012, 07:26 PM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by supercup
Got email back from the dealer today and they said the Vessel your car (any Porsche) sailed on is in the Porsche system and they simply have to look it up and get you the name.

So tell the to start cracking and get you a vessel name and lets see where you car is - is it just outside the harbor NJ???
My dealer/saleslady is very nice, but not very technologically proficient. Here's the reply I got when I asked for the vessel name:

No , I was not able and a friend at PCNA told me that someone could but it's almost impossible to get that info. A vessel that I saw being loaded with a couple of my customers vehicles on the 22nd, just arrived at port yesterday.
Your car was loaded onto a vessel slightly after, I think 3/1 or 7 days later, if all goes the same it should dock on the 20th. I am watching it everyday for you!

Old 03-16-2012, 01:58 PM
Just got word today that my car is in port, undergoing the PDI inspection. Think maybe about a week to Ohio???

Old 03-16-2012, 06:04 PM
Originally Posted by umwolverine
Just got word today that my car is in port, undergoing the PDI inspection. Think maybe about a week to Ohio???
Oh $#!^ it is going to be a long weekend for you . I would figure 3 days from departure to deliver to your dealer max. So next Friday your dealer should be calling!

I on the other hand only have rain to look forward to .

Attached Images  

Last edited by supercup; 03-16-2012 at 06:08 PM.
Old 03-19-2012, 03:31 PM
'PDIMON' Finished all customs and inspection and ready to load on the truck! Hoping I'll see the car this week!!

Old 03-21-2012, 11:46 AM
jasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud ofjasonrhcastle has much to be proud of
That's surprising that they couldn't get you the name of the vessel. My dealer got mine with no issue.

Anyway, congrats!

I am looking forward to hearing your reviews. I know I read you spec before, but what options did you order?

J

Old 03-21-2012, 01:47 PM
Originally Posted by jasonrhcastle
That's surprising that they couldn't get you the name of the vessel. My dealer got mine with no issue.

Anyway, congrats!

I am looking forward to hearing your reviews. I know I read you spec before, but what options did you order?

J
Here's the options from the sticker. Should be any day now...

Attached Images  
Old 03-24-2012, 08:55 AM
Car is in - picking it up in a few hours...

Old 03-24-2012, 12:58 PM
Sweet

Old 03-25-2012, 07:08 PM
Car is in - picking it up in a few hours...
This was yesterday - where is the photos and the write up? Or are you still on a road trip?

Old 03-26-2012, 05:48 AM
Road trip driving Cinti-Chicago the backroads!!!

Will post detailed review when I have some time. First impressions since I'm driving like an old lady.

The SOUND!!! That rev matching Brrrrraaaap...while downshifting/braking surprised the heck out of me when it first happened - it's anti-social! The sound and noise of the exhaust was a big surprise compared to the other Panny's I've driven. Love it.

The Interior. For me, the alcantara/black is way better than I thought it would be.

The look. Stunning. First time I parked the car in public I had two Dad's and their families hovering around the car. 'do you mind if we take some pictures??'

I'll post more detailed review about the driving after I've returned and can actually push the car a bit.

Attached Images      

Last edited by umwolverine; 03-29-2012 at 05:49 PM. Reason: Add pic
Old 03-26-2012, 08:20 AM
ophtho has a spectacular aura aboutophtho has a spectacular aura about

The look. Stunning. First time I parked the car in public I had two Dad's and their families hovering around the car. 'do you mind if we take some pictures??'
You'll get use to it!

Looks awesome! Enjoy the heck out of it!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Just got my GTS VIN