Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Here it is the Panamera facelift official pics leaked

Old 04-02-2013, 11:29 AM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Here it is the Panamera facelift official pics leaked

Found this, finally. Not very excited to be honest.... Not sure its better. To translate: Seems v6 bitrubo and plug-in hybrid are comming with around 400 bhp and a v6.

More pics:
http://autohullut.fi/etusivu/autospy...mioimattomana/

Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2013, 01:25 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by kip
Found this, finally. Not very excited to be honest.... Not sure its better. To translate: Seems v6 bitrubo and plug-in hybrid are comming with around 400 bhp and a v6.

More pics:
http://autohullut.fi/etusivu/autospy...mioimattomana/

ok so I am good staying with what I have...

Attached Images  
Old 04-02-2013, 02:20 PM
keith27 will become famous soon enough
more photos here: http://www.carscoops.com/2013/04/201...28CARSCOOPS%29

Last edited by keith27; 04-02-2013 at 04:02 PM.
Old 04-02-2013, 03:58 PM
dallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant futuredallascajun has a brilliant future
The Turbo front end has some of the Sport Turismo in it, so not bad. But the base/hybrid Panamera front is a bit too tame for me. Sort of a Maser GranSport feel.

As for the rear: meh... Those new tails look like they are directly related to a VW Golf/Tiguan/Touareg.

Porsche could of...make that SHOULD of...done better here. The Sport Turismo had some fantastic design features in it. Almost all were passed up.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:35 PM
kip
kip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to beholdkip is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by dallascajun
The Turbo front end has some of the Sport Turismo in it, so not bad. But the base/hybrid Panamera front is a bit too tame for me. Sort of a Maser GranSport feel.

As for the rear: meh... Those new tails look like they are directly related to a VW Golf/Tiguan/Touareg.

Porsche could of...make that SHOULD of...done better here. The Sport Turismo had some fantastic design features in it. Almost all were passed up.
Have to see it in the flesh to make up my final opinnion, but things like dropping the signature turbo cloverleaf leds...I love them. The turbo front end is better, but overall so far I like the old one more.

Old 04-02-2013, 11:46 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
Front end, I don't care compared to the GTS. I'm trying to like the rear end because it's currently so bulbous. Not sure if the new one is an improvement. But if it is, it might just be a couple thousand dollar bumper change.

Old 04-03-2013, 04:23 AM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
It's on the official Porsche site. http://www.porsche.com/microsite/panamera/usa.aspx?ws=1

Turbo S is gone, replaced by Turbo Executive, a long wheel-based. Base and GTS got a 10 hp bump. S and Turbo gets a 20hp bump. There's now a front camera option as well as up to date safety system found on merc/bmw which are useless. There's a 1-3k price increase across all models.

Executive rear seats

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	article-image-11-03.jpg
Views:	3185
Size:	172.4 KB
ID:	227607   Click image for larger version

Name:	article-image-10-03.jpg
Views:	1292
Size:	283.2 KB
ID:	227608  

Last edited by tonyep; 04-04-2013 at 10:23 PM.
Old 04-03-2013, 06:59 AM
k2man is on a distinguished road
Interesting. At first glance .....i like the current turbo/GTS front end better esp the LEDs around the turn signal lamps. The executive version is intriguing. The space is nice, but not sure how it will impact handling and looks. Will have to see the stretch version live. Maybe the airport limo drivers in the US will start driving them since the old Lincoln Towncars are out of production Net net, glad I got my GTS in 2013.

Old 04-03-2013, 07:20 AM
umwolverine will become famous soon enoughumwolverine will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by k2man
Interesting. At first glance .....i like the current turbo/GTS front end better esp the LEDs around the turn signal lamps. The executive version is intriguing. The space is nice, but not sure how it will impact handling and looks. Will have to see the stretch version live. Maybe the airport limo drivers in the US will start driving them since the old Lincoln Towncars are out of production Net net, glad I got my GTS in 2013.
'Executive version'? That's what the Panamera line needs - a bigger car...

Old 04-03-2013, 07:50 AM
k2man is on a distinguished road
Break out the wine and cheese! It (executive version) is the new Maybach! The only thing missing is the umbrella in the door .... now that would be sweet

Old 04-03-2013, 09:55 AM
iceman996 is on a distinguished road
The new 3.0L V6 420hp seems very strong, are they going to use it for 2015 Cayenne S facelift? It's a good fit for Panamera but not sure about SUV...

Old 04-03-2013, 10:01 AM
keith27 will become famous soon enough
Bummer about no Turbo S (yet?)...

Will there be a Sportsdesign Kit?

Old 04-03-2013, 10:46 AM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
WOW, lucked out getting the 2013 turbo S!!

Old 04-03-2013, 12:52 PM
BOOMER7 is on a distinguished road
When do the face lifted cars start to show up at dealers?
i'm in the market for a used 2010 turbo but will wait till these hit dealer lots.
thx in advance

Old 04-03-2013, 01:40 PM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
Originally Posted by keith27
Bummer about no Turbo S (yet?)...

Will there be a Sportsdesign Kit?
Only sportdesign side skirt.

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Here it is the Panamera facelift official pics leaked