Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Black Interior w/ Walnut Trim & Walnut Steering Wheel

Old 08-14-2013, 07:32 PM
halb has a spectacular aura abouthalb has a spectacular aura abouthalb has a spectacular aura about
Black Interior w/ Walnut Trim & Walnut Steering Wheel

If anybody out there has a black interior with Walnut trim and Wheel, would you post some pics. I'm ordering this combo but haven't been able to see an example at the dealer. Would love to see some pics from several angles.

Thanks !

Old 08-14-2013, 09:10 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
I have the black interior with walnut, but not the walnut wheel.

Old 08-16-2013, 07:10 PM
dhh
dhh has a spectacular aura aboutdhh has a spectacular aura about
a number of cars on ebay with that combo - look at the turbos as that is the standard wood

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1346/photos/1377665#08

Last edited by dhh; 08-16-2013 at 07:23 PM.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:16 AM
Paul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond repute
I see the black leather with brown woods a lot. I don't care for it. Tan with the wood is find. There is a satin/matt natural looking wood that looks Ok with the black leather, but I still say you want carbon, or the black wood trim with the black leather.

I particularly like the more rare yachting blue and white interior with the pin stripped wood, with the navy blue exterior color. I think its very classy looking. Oddly most of those color combos don't have Burmester, many don't have sport chrono, and nearly all have crappy wheels from my hunting. I guess its an old man color??!

Another rare combo I have seen, the coffee/mocha brown interior with matte wood. Its very high end looking.

Last edited by Paul Rathjen; 09-02-2018 at 09:21 AM.
Old 09-02-2018, 09:21 AM
Paul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond reputePaul Rathjen has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by dhh
a number of cars on ebay with that combo - look at the turbos as that is the standard wood

http://www.ecarlist.com/showroom/1346/photos/1377665#08
I think the black leather with the black wood is more common.