Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Color Dilemma

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2013, 09:49 AM
ikeibe28 is on a distinguished road
Panamera Color Dilemma

What would be considered the best color on a Panamera? I have owned Black cars for a long time and want to switch to a different color but I find myself falling in love with a Black Panamera (So Gorgeous). I really want a different color, what would you say looks best on this vehicle.

Old 11-19-2013, 10:26 AM
tonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of lighttonyep is a glorious beacon of light
I've always wanted a white but purchased black as it had all the options that I wanted and it just arrived at the dealer's lot. Did not want to wait a few months for an order. You can always do a full wrap to change it's color down the road.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:04 AM
MrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud ofMrPrice has much to be proud of
I have Carbon Grey myself and happen to think it is a great color for the car.

Old 11-19-2013, 11:07 AM
blackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond reputeblackbull has a reputation beyond repute
Pick your ideal interior set-up then base exterior color on it!! Afterall YOU won't see the exterior color; you'll be driving!!!

Old 11-19-2013, 11:47 AM
ikeibe28 is on a distinguished road
I'm a fan of the Black exterior and Tan interior. The Silver exterior and Black interior looks really nice but I dont think it has the presence of a Black Panamera. It only comes close with blacked out Turbo II rims.

Last edited by ikeibe28; 11-19-2013 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-19-2013, 01:45 PM
boswell1037 is on a distinguished road
Platinum silver metalic with black interior! Love it!

Old 11-19-2013, 03:46 PM
DavidV is on a distinguished road
I'm probably going to offend a bunch of folks on here with this comment, but here it goes:

The Panamera is perhaps not what one might call a classically beautiful shape. In all honesty, I hated it when it came out. Now that I own one (bought more for function than form) I have warmed up to its looks. However, I remember all the flack I got when I was shopping for one about how the Panamera is a beluga whale or an Orca. Fair enough, it is a little whale-like, especially for a Porsche.

For these reasons, white, black, and gray would probably not be my first choice of colors since these accentuate its whale like resemblance. Lighter colors, especially on smaller rims, make this even more the case. Generally speaking, when people wanted to poke fun at my impending purchase, they sent pics of white cars on 19" rims next to belugas.

So, I went with the dark metallic blue on 20" RS Spyders. First choice would probably have been the yachting blue, but this one still works fine.

Another thing, black is a huge pain to keep clean - especially on a big car like this. I'd avoid black on any car for this reason, separate and apart from the above.

Feel free to flame away, but those are my $0.02

-- DavidV

Old 11-19-2013, 06:48 PM
madmax13 is on a distinguished road
Mine is SILVER GT with full interior black leather.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:07 PM
jnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to alljnscolo is a name known to all
I like the blues, but I would think Agate Gray might be good.

Old 11-19-2013, 07:41 PM
DNICE357 is on a distinguished road
Black on Black

mine is black on black. I'm biased though, all five of my cars are black

Old 11-19-2013, 08:48 PM
carsnob is on a distinguished road
Black is always nice, but since 4 of my cars were black (the 911 had tan interior), I opted for Yachting Blue w/ the cream interior. The contrast of the blue leather and stitching makes for a nice looking car.

Porsche should offer more color options tho...

Old 11-20-2013, 09:05 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
I think black looks best (and minimizes the big booty) but it is a pain to keep clean. My 2010 PTT was black and one of the reasons I traded it for my Agate gray PTTS was the color - I just couldn't keep up with it.

Old 11-20-2013, 10:49 AM
Dpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to beholdDpm7471 is a splendid one to behold
I was torn between black or white, and chose to go with the white with the sport appearance package. I think the white really brings out the sportiness of this package. I have attached a pic.Click image for larger version

Name:	image.jpg
Views:	158
Size:	160.9 KB
ID:	303997

Old 11-20-2013, 12:54 PM
cole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of lightcole328 is a glorious beacon of light
Platinum Silver....classy and unique

Old 11-20-2013, 03:11 PM
tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !tom kerr Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by ikeibe28
What would be considered the best color on a Panamera? I have owned Black cars for a long time and want to switch to a different color but I find myself falling in love with a Black Panamera (So Gorgeous). I really want a different color, what would you say looks best on this vehicle.
this one…..

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	null_zpsfcc601a7.png
Views:	1280
Size:	471.0 KB
ID:	304248  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Panamera Color Dilemma