Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2015 SportDesign rear fascia option

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-11-2014, 04:26 PM
Gtsbreath is on a distinguished road
2015 SportDesign rear fascia option

Has anyone seen this option (or the Extended Exterior Package in gloss black) option on a 2015 Panamera. I know you can build it in 3D and it will show up however the rendition doesn't do it justice (I think). Photos anybody?

Old 08-11-2014, 05:25 PM
Banned
doktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura about
Can you show us the 3D model of that? I have not seen that at all. Maybe they just take the rear difusser and paint it gloss black? Or maybe the middle portion of the diffuser. Hmmm

If this is any help, Suncoast sells the 09-13 sport package and it looks like this: http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/970AK.html
It doesnt look too different in the rear. So Im assuming its the rear middle part that is different color than rest of the exterior.

Last edited by doktorek; 08-11-2014 at 05:30 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 07:49 PM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by doktorek
Can you show us the 3D model of that? I have not seen that at all. Maybe they just take the rear difusser and paint it gloss black? Or maybe the middle portion of the diffuser. Hmmm If this is any help, Suncoast sells the 09-13 sport package and it looks like this: http://www.suncoastparts.com/product/970AK.html It doesnt look too different in the rear. So Im assuming its the rear middle part that is different color than rest of the exterior.
The sport design rear fascia is the painting (body color) of the lower rear of the Panamera, something that should be standard. Just had my body shop paint mine last week - huge improvement. Here is a configurator rendering in white and a pic of my car after paint...

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1438179282.jpg
Views:	504
Size:	292.3 KB
ID:	398994   Click image for larger version

Name:	image-1925026632.jpg
Views:	563
Size:	361.8 KB
ID:	398995  
Old 08-11-2014, 08:54 PM
apias is on a distinguished road
There's also, as part of the Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) a rear fascia that's halfway between the standard and SportDesign Rear Fascia. The fascia in the Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) only has the black from the exhaust down. Two configurator shots attached to illustrate the difference between the standard (left) and Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) (center) versions. For comparison, I've added the same shot with the SportDesign Rear Fascia (right).

Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 10.37.43pm.png
Views:	383
Size:	70.6 KB
ID:	398996   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 10.40.08pm.png
Views:	385
Size:	70.8 KB
ID:	398997   Click image for larger version

Name:	Screen Shot 2014-08-11 at 10.56.10pm.png
Views:	428
Size:	71.5 KB
ID:	399002  

Last edited by apias; 08-11-2014 at 09:25 PM.
Old 08-11-2014, 10:11 PM
Banned
doktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura aboutdoktorek has a spectacular aura about
That is really HOTTT! I love the Sport Design rear fascia.
Good move JC. Looks good. Did the shop paint the Porsche emblem and GTS emblem in black or did that come from the factory? I dont like mine in chrome so I have to either repaint or just order a black one.

My Panny was all white all around and I had it break it up a little by doing the middle bottom diffuser in black with a 3M 1080 wrap (in case if I want to go back to white look)

What mine was

What it is now (photoshoped since I dont have actual pic yet)

Old 08-11-2014, 10:55 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
There's also, as part of the Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) a rear fascia that's halfway between the standard and SportDesign Rear Fascia. The fascia in the Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) only has the black from the exhaust down. Two configurator shots attached to illustrate the difference between the standard (left) and Extended Exterior Package in Black (High-Gloss) (center) versions. For comparison, I've added the same shot with the SportDesign Rear Fascia (right)
I like pic #3

Old 08-12-2014, 07:05 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
We can get the SportDesign valanceif you need them:

SuncoastParts.com - SportDesign Rear Spoiler

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 08-12-2014, 08:18 AM
JCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to beholdJCBH is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by doktorek
That is really HOTTT! I love the Sport Design rear fascia. Good move JC. Looks good. Did the shop paint the Porsche emblem and GTS emblem in black or did that come from the factory? I dont like mine in chrome so I have to either repaint or just order a black one. My Panny was all white all around and I had it break it up a little by doing the middle bottom diffuser in black with a 3M 1080 wrap (in case if I want to go back to white look) What mine was What it is now (photoshoped since I dont have actual pic yet)
Yes - had the emblems painted in gloss black and removed "Panamera." Ordered the larger GTS logo from a 2008 Cayenne GTS as it is quite a bit larger and looks better on its own.

Old 08-12-2014, 09:00 AM
SUNCOAST
Is that just 2015? Fit the 2010?

Do you guys just sell the Front sport bumper by its self?
http://www.suncoastparts.com/product...4S_Accessories

Old 08-12-2014, 09:29 AM
Basic Sponsor
SuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond reputeSuncoastParts has a reputation beyond repute
This piece will only fit the new generation Panamera.

The 1st generation kit comes with the complete front bumper and rear lower valance (similar to this, but not identical). Also has optional side skirts. It's not cheaper to get the front bumper alone from this kit, it's more expensive! Typical for Porsche Tequipment kits. HAHA

Your #1 Source for Genuine Porsche Parts and Accessories on the Web!

Visit us at http://www.SuncoastParts.com
Call us at: 877-923-1700
Email us at: Parts@SuncoastParts.com

Follow us to stay connected:
Join Our Newsletter | Facebook
Old 08-12-2014, 11:45 AM
Thanks, will be the sport bumper for me in the near future.

Old 08-12-2014, 06:02 PM
Banned
Originally Posted by JCBH
Yes - had the emblems painted in gloss black and removed "Panamera." Ordered the larger GTS logo from a 2008 Cayenne GTS as it is quite a bit larger and looks better on its own.
I like it. Im actully considering the big 'turbo' emblem but I dont know what car it comes off from. Can anyone help? I want it as big as you see on this pic

Old 08-12-2014, 07:03 PM
benblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the roughbenblack is a jewel in the rough
911 convt I saw one earlier and turbo was bigger than on ours

Old 08-12-2014, 07:31 PM
GladiatorOwner is on a distinguished road
996/997, the 991 is smaller. I have the 996 and it looks like the one in the picture.

Old 09-02-2014, 01:46 PM
Gtsbreath is on a distinguished road
If you look closely at some of the GTS's for sale with the Extended Exterior Package, you can see that the rear fascia actually extends out further that the SportDesign rear facia. It makes the car look too square in the rear for some reason. Am I seeing things?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2015 SportDesign rear fascia option