Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Any Yachting Blue Interior Owners?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-15-2016, 10:36 AM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Any Yachting Blue Interior Owners?

Looking at a panamera with the yachting blue interior (not a local car), anybody have that for their interior color? Very interesting choice of color and wanna see owners opinions!

Old 05-15-2016, 10:49 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
I dont have it but I do think it looks great when two-tone with cream or luxor beige and deviated stitching. Not a fan of the monotone look of the whole interior blue.

Old 05-15-2016, 11:01 AM
socialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to allsocialpro is a name known to all
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
I dont have it but I do think it looks great when two-tone with cream or luxor beige and deviated stitching. Not a fan of the monotone look of the whole interior blue.
This one is not the two tone - just the monotone blue throughout.

Hard to tell what the feel will be of the entire interior in that when its just snippets of pictures either front / back, etc. The car is silver though with the aluminum interior trim - so I definitely think the blue goes well again the silver. Just dont know if it will be too much.

Old 05-16-2016, 07:32 AM
pwc6t3 is on a distinguished road
Blue

My 2010 PTT has a full yachting blue interior and I really like it. When I saw it in pictures I wasn't too thrilled, but in person it is a very nice color.

Old 05-16-2016, 06:24 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by socialpro
This one is not the two tone - just the monotone blue throughout.

Hard to tell what the feel will be of the entire interior in that when its just snippets of pictures either front / back, etc. The car is silver though with the aluminum interior trim - so I definitely think the blue goes well again the silver. Just dont know if it will be too much.
You looking at the one on ebay with sport steering wheel?

Old 05-16-2016, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by XLR82XS
You looking at the one on ebay with sport steering wheel?
This one here - I did not come across this on ebay

http://www.herbchambersaudi.com/cert...c5678e3243.htm

Old 05-17-2016, 12:01 AM
Mofongo is on a distinguished road
I was a total skeptic of yachting blue (as in "why on earth would anyone ever willingly do that to a car") until I saw it in person. It wasn't a Panamera, but a Boxster or 911. It was really beautiful. The color is much deeper and richer in person than in photos.

I do agree that Porsche's penchant for all-one-color interiors (especially lighter colors) may be cute in a small sports car, but can be bit weird on a vehicle the size of the Panamera, so that would be my one hesitation. But I think it is more likely that that is a killer color combo, as GT Silver is probably the most complementary color for that interior, plus the white dials and the aluminum trim round it out nicely. Whoever spec'd that looks like they put some thought into it. If you like it, you will end up loving it for its uniqueness.

I have a Mahogany/Marsala Red GTS. I was skeptical of the Marsala Red when I saw photos because it always looks pink in them. But everyone who saw the color in person told me it was more of a rich burgundy, so I took a risk and bought it sight unseen. Now I love it and don't know how I could ever go back to a plain black interior.

You have an advantage in that yachting blue is (was?) available in all Porsche models, unlike Marsala Red which is unique to the Panamera, so you might have a chance of finding something locally to look at.

Old 05-17-2016, 09:13 AM
2thfxr is on a distinguished road
I have seen the two tone blue interior and found it to be a wow for me. One complaint I have heard is the Beige color has issues with sun light reflections in the windshield if it is the one color interior, the two tone has black on the dash so then that is not an issue.

Old 05-30-2016, 07:14 PM
avusm3 is an unknown quantity at this point
My Panny has yachting blue/cream interior. The yachting blue dash is nice, zero glare and generates lots of compliments. The cream requires some work to keep clean but looks great and is cool in the summer.

Old 06-07-2016, 09:03 PM
nick.kapoor is on a distinguished road
I have the 2 tone blue W cream. Love it. Exterior is blue too.