Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Tips tricks...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2016, 09:17 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Tips tricks...

All the other forums have great sections of information in which you post tips/tricks or easy things many may not have found as these cars are so advanced. You can even list service tips/tricks.
Need to make the Panamera section stronger!

Old 06-02-2016, 09:21 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Tailgate lifting height...
I found mine lifting all the way up is not needed and it could result in someone lifting it and hitting a low garage etc..
You start to open the gate with the button and then stop it before it gets to the top by hand.
Then lower it by hand until it reaches the height you want.
Then press and hold the (left) gate button on the trunk until it beeps.

Old 06-16-2016, 05:36 PM
Battery located in trunk under flat fix tray...

Old 06-17-2016, 08:27 PM
brazeagle is on a distinguished road
I got a Panamera 4 Edition (2016) and found a buttom on the poll between driver and rear passenger...Lower left side poll...what is that for?
Thanks

Old 06-18-2016, 04:33 AM
riden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura aboutriden has a spectacular aura about
Start-stop override

I have a 2016 gts. If using the start-stop feature, Pressing hard on the brake pedal will cause a restart FWIW.

Old 06-18-2016, 10:00 AM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by brazeagle
I got a Panamera 4 Edition (2016) and found a buttom on the poll between driver and rear passenger...Lower left side poll...what is that for?
Thanks
It's to turn off/on the interior alarm.

Old 06-20-2016, 01:50 PM
Originally Posted by NiceCar
It's to turn off/on the interior alarm.
Thanks for that...
Isn't that supposed to be on by default?
I pressed and held for a couple of seconds and I see a RED LIGHT come on...is that activated or de-activated when the light is on...

Thanks for the information.
Appreciated it.
Luiz

Old 06-20-2016, 01:51 PM
Originally Posted by cerbomark
Tailgate lifting height...
I found mine lifting all the way up is not needed and it could result in someone lifting it and hitting a low garage etc..
You start to open the gate with the button and then stop it before it gets to the top by hand.
Then lower it by hand until it reaches the height you want.
Then press and hold the (left) gate button on the trunk until it beeps.
DID THAT...Worked perfectly as described.
THANKS A LOT.
Cheers
Luiz

Old 06-20-2016, 03:37 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
Thanks for that...
Isn't that supposed to be on by default?
I pressed and held for a couple of seconds and I see a RED LIGHT come on...is that activated or de-activated when the light is on...
You have to press it to deactivate the alarm, so make sure you press it if you leave your dog and kids in the car with the windows rolled up in the southwest today.

Old 07-30-2016, 03:30 PM
I found something else on my car this week....and I cant replicate!
Twice it happened when I pressed the break when I stopped at traffic and a GREEN HOLD sign came on the dashboard and the car applied automatic brake while I was stopped and without actually pressing the break pedal.

CANNOT REPLICATE...what has happened! anyone noticed this before.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:19 PM
OEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura aboutOEkun1 has a spectacular aura about
I found something else on my car this week....and I cant replicate!
Twice it happened when I pressed the break when I stopped at traffic and a GREEN HOLD sign came on the dashboard and the car applied automatic brake while I was stopped and without actually pressing the break pedal.

CANNOT REPLICATE...what has happened! anyone noticed this before.
This will happen anytime you have your vehicle on an incline. Go on a hill and stop, take your foot off the brakes and boom...replicated.

Old 07-30-2016, 04:33 PM
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by OEkun1
This will happen anytime you have your vehicle on an incline. Go on a hill and stop, take your foot off the brakes and boom...replicated.
Got it, thanks a lot.

All the best and stay safe.
Luiz

Old 07-31-2016, 05:04 AM
Goonie is on a distinguished road
I don't like the hill hold assist as it will sometimes turn on a flat road... scares the hell out of me each time.

wish I could turn it off.

Old 07-31-2016, 11:15 AM
I ve had it activate while pumping brake pedal fast on flat ground. Scared me, thought I broke something.... HATE it and see no need. Maybe we can program it out??
I ve also had the emergency brake come on when backing up on a slight hill???? Don t know how but I never touched the e brake switch.

Old 07-31-2016, 01:14 PM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by riden
I have a 2016 gts. If using the start-stop feature, Pressing hard on the brake pedal will cause a restart FWIW.
This works on my 13 Cayenne S as well.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Tips tricks...