Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holster Mount '13 GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-11-2016, 05:58 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
I can honestly say if you pull a gun on me for ANY reason I ll do my best to kill you...
after thinking further I should state also if you pull a gun on another with bad motives I may still try and kill you.
I don t live in Cupcake Nation.

Last edited by cerbomark; 11-11-2016 at 06:08 AM.
Old 11-11-2016, 08:57 AM
iammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura aboutiammulva has a spectacular aura about
soapbox

Although I agree with other commenters about how usable this mount would be in real life (I have a concealed carry license), I'm a little sad to see a couple of the responses here. Instead of encouraging DIY/modification posts (or remaining silent), a couple people chose to respond with a I-don't-have-a-use-for-it-so-on-one-else-will-either approach. It obviously discouraged the OP to the point where he retracted his post, but it could also discourage others from contributing. This forum (as compared to other car and mc forums I participate in) is by no means a DIY/mods/practical-help oasis. I think we do a disservice to the entire group when we attack someone who posts something like this.

/soapbox

Old 11-11-2016, 02:32 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
If OP had his feeling hurt on an online forum, then sorry? He didn't need to retract the whole thread. He just had a little brat attack. He could have ignored what people said.

I do think that anyone who gets a gun pulled on them thinks " No one messes with me " But to take a life? You gotta live with that for the rest of your life.

Old 11-11-2016, 03:51 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
If OP had his feeling hurt on an online forum, then sorry? He didn't need to retract the whole thread. He just had a little brat attack. He could have ignored what people said.

I do think that anyone who gets a gun pulled on them thinks " No one messes with me " But to take a life? You gotta live with that for the rest of your life.
If you are referring to me , what I think if someone pulls a gun is that they may kill me so why would I have a problem living with my actions? I mean to just wait and see what their intent is, not me. Sorry but we disagree. I hear and respect what you are saying and hope and advise that you don t carry/own a gun. With those thoughts you ll lessen your survival chances greatly and increase your risks.
I hope the OP er re posts his pics.

Last edited by cerbomark; 11-11-2016 at 03:59 PM.
Old 11-11-2016, 06:38 PM
Jafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to behold
You guys are out of control. To install a gun holder in a car (assuming you are in the USA) to defend yourself is pretty ridiculous (different story in parts of Africa or south America), but to start to discuss if you shoot to kill or not is clearly not for a car forum.
It is no surprise that you guys have so many people killed by guns (and no one seems to care)

Last edited by Jafetica888; 11-11-2016 at 06:41 PM.
Old 11-12-2016, 05:35 AM
Originally Posted by Jafetica888
You guys are out of control. To install a gun holder in a car (assuming you are in the USA) to defend yourself is pretty ridiculous (different story in parts of Africa or south America), but to start to discuss if you shoot to kill or not is clearly not for a car forum.
It is no surprise that you guys have so many people killed by guns (and no one seems to care)
well as long as you respond and add your views you clearly feel like being a part of the post and the forum you object too.
I read your post and it appears to me that you contradict your own thoughts.
You call it ridiculous (the holder), like it is not vaild or useful and then state how bad it is that so many people get killed by guns (which I agree).
The people killing and getting killed are overwhelmingly criminals with illegal guns and that is the point people like the OP er and others are trying to protect themselves from.
Watch the news today, two thugs pulled a guy out of his car and beat him because of who they think he voted for. (and then robbed him and stole his car)
BTW I have seen this type of post somewhere on just about every forum I ve been on .

Old 11-13-2016, 01:59 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Jafetica888
I agree..

Old 11-13-2016, 02:01 PM
Originally Posted by cerbomark
well as long as you respond and add your views you clearly feel like being a part of the post and the forum you object too.
I read your post and it appears to me that you contradict your own thoughts.
You call it ridiculous (the holder), like it is not vaild or useful and then state how bad it is that so many people get killed by guns (which I agree).
The people killing and getting killed are overwhelmingly criminals with illegal guns and that is the point people like the OP er and others are trying to protect themselves from.
Watch the news today, two thugs pulled a guy out of his car and beat him because of who they think he voted for. (and then robbed him and stole his car)
BTW I have seen this type of post somewhere on just about every forum I ve been on .
But did they kill him? No, you don't shoot to kill, bottom line. If you did kill you'd be carrying that everyday for the rest of your life.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:08 PM
The law does not require you be killed before you can kill FYI.
You obviously don't understand the law but I understand your value of life thoughts.
Don t like to internet argue so I agree we don t agree.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:14 PM
The law does not require you be killed before you can kill FYI.
You obviously don't understand the law but I understand your value of life thoughts.
Don t like to internet argue so I agree we don t agree.
I know very well what the law states. But that doesn't mean I agree with the law. I agree with you that we don't agree and we should move on. But I just gotta say one more thing, I don't think any human should take away another life, It's not up to them. God's got that. ( and No I'm not some Jesus freak, I don't even really go to church LOL)

Old 11-13-2016, 02:18 PM
Ok, I agree with the law and you don't, clear enough. We do agree on owning a great car anyway.

Old 11-13-2016, 02:31 PM
And that's the only thing that truly matters

Old 11-13-2016, 02:45 PM
Originally Posted by Porscheman33
And that's the only thing that truly matters
if you are upstate I d be happy to buy you a cup of coffee

Old 11-13-2016, 04:43 PM
if you are upstate I d be happy to buy you a cup of coffee
I'm on the Island But if you ever travel down here I'm down.

Old 11-14-2016, 03:20 PM
ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !ace10 Is a GOD !
Good grief, the anti-2A D0uche Brigade strikes again.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.