Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Holster Mount '13 GTS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-07-2016, 02:53 PM
Prncinghrse has a spectacular aura aboutPrncinghrse has a spectacular aura aboutPrncinghrse has a spectacular aura about
Holster Mount '13 GTS

Cancel this thread. I can't believe where this went. A simple DIY if you feel the need. If you don't carry then don't read the thread.

Last edited by Prncinghrse; 11-10-2016 at 10:42 AM. Reason: Too much Controversy
Old 11-07-2016, 02:57 PM
NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !NiceCar Is a GOD !
Is that backup in case your radar detector fails?

Old 11-07-2016, 02:59 PM
Prncinghrse has a spectacular aura aboutPrncinghrse has a spectacular aura aboutPrncinghrse has a spectacular aura about
Not even funny.

Old 11-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Another Photo

The top view from the driver's seat. The seat is all the way back.

Last edited by Prncinghrse; 11-10-2016 at 10:43 AM. Reason: Too much Controversy. I'd like the thread deleted.
Old 11-09-2016, 12:29 PM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Does that get in the way of your feet or heels getting in and out of the car?

Old 11-09-2016, 02:19 PM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
looks secure. what state u in? What are you planning for tactically speaking?

Old 11-09-2016, 10:31 PM
Jafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to beholdJafetica888 is a splendid one to behold
Hands down the most ridiculous feature I have ever seen on a car (with the possible exception if you live in Johannisburg or Mogadischu, but then you should not be driving a Panamera in the first place)

Old 11-10-2016, 06:39 AM
cvprez will become famous soon enough
And this is for what purpose exactly???? I can't fathom what situation I would be in where I would want quick access to a handgun while driving. Do you remove gun every time you get in and out?

Old 11-10-2016, 09:15 AM
cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !cerbomark Is a GOD !
yes, as a national carry permit holder I m just wondering in attempt to add experience to the conversation with my previous post and the post by cvprez and not to flame the OP er.....

Old 11-10-2016, 10:11 AM
2010Panny4S will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by cvprez
And this is for what purpose exactly???? I can't fathom what situation I would be in where I would want quick access to a handgun while driving. Do you remove gun every time you get in and out?
Not going to get into politics, but my presumption would be for protection in the case their is a car jacking, robbery attempt or to protect one's self or family members if the situation requires it. If the guy is a licensed conceal carry then good for him, he's ready at any time for any situation. Bad guys don't need or use licenses or follow law .

Old 11-10-2016, 03:56 PM
Originally Posted by 2010Panny4S
Not going to get into politics, but my presumption would be for protection in the case their is a car jacking, robbery attempt or to protect one's self or family members if the situation requires it. If the guy is a licensed conceal carry then good for him, he's ready at any time for any situation. Bad guys don't need or use licenses or follow law .
I agree but if that's the threat, you ll need the gun on you. You most likely will be approached at your window and then at gun point before you can do anything. (because you can t pull the gun every time someone walks by you or even up to you).Once you are at gun point you ll be unable to reach down without loosing your head most likely. Sitting in a car in that situation is a vulnerable spot at best. So if you have it on you can exit the car and then when the offender get s in not thinking you even have a gun would be your best chance. And if you decide not to use deadly force you would not lose your gun to a bad guy causing other potential issues. Gun retention is very important. Investigation shows about 3 seconds to identify a threat and be able to respond , not very long.
Don t get me wrong, I m not worried about being politically correct at all. I want to see someone who carries win in an armed situation. And if you think I m over thinking this then you probably shouldn t be carrying anyway. Just some thoughts here , no flame, no judgment.

Old 11-10-2016, 04:01 PM
Originally Posted by Prncinghrse
Cancel this thread. I can't believe where this went. A simple DIY if you feel the need. If you don't carry then don't read the thread.

O man!! Come back on here, it could be helpful to someone. Lots of carry guys here. And some experience too.

Last edited by cerbomark; 11-10-2016 at 04:04 PM.
Old 11-10-2016, 05:40 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by 2010Panny4S
Not going to get into politics, but my presumption would be for protection in the case their is a car jacking, robbery
Is a car really worth someones life? What ya going to do shoot them? 9 times outta 10 they'll shoot you before you get your gun up. Life doesn't mean anything in the hood, and if you're getting car jacked you're in the hood. If you do kill them then you gotta live with that...

Old 11-10-2016, 05:50 PM
Another Enlightened view. If you don't feel the need then don't carry. I'm out.

SpeedTactics extinguisher mount, a machined block of plastic, and DeSantis Salim-Tuk holster. Took about 2 hours

Old 11-10-2016, 06:35 PM
Porscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud ofPorscheman33 has much to be proud of
Yet you keep coming back @Prncinghrse

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.