Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo Questions - 2010 or 2011

Old 01-23-2018, 07:26 AM
dudecs is a jewel in the roughdudecs is a jewel in the roughdudecs is a jewel in the rough
Yes, it is a lot of miles. For the money saved, you need to investigate its service history (major maintenance items...PDK fluid change, power steering reservoir replacement, spark plugs, air filters, brake pads & rotors). You should also set aside funds for tires and future service items.

Do a search on Porsche's Pre-owned Car Locator to compare other offerings and price.

How much risk do you wish to take on?

Old 01-23-2018, 07:33 AM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Youre right. Over 100k miles too much. I was inquiring as it was the turbo s. Wanted to hear what others say. I think i will stick with 2010 to 2012 turbo, with 40 - 50k miles.

Old 01-28-2018, 01:40 PM
Ride4Life Rossi is an unknown quantity at this point
Originally Posted by ciaka
Anyone?
Just to let you know I have a 2010 Turbo & I put about 50,000km in a year n a bit. Only things I had to change was coil packs, spar&k plugs, 2 axles. Last item was under warranty. To me it’s a very reliable car

Old 03-21-2018, 09:13 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
something tells me there is moto in your life somewhere...

Originally Posted by Ride4Life Rossi

Search this Thread
Rate This Thread
Rate This Thread:
You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.