Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2012 PTT boost question. Agency power POSy pipe/ diverter valve install reflection.

Old 01-05-2019, 08:44 AM
turbo_mike5150 is an unknown quantity at this point
2012 PTT boost question. Agency power POSy pipe/ diverter valve install reflection.

Greetings all, I recently purchased a 2012 panamera turbo with 38k miles on it. Recently I installed some mods and have a question for other panamera turbo Owners.

Boost Question- Should my boost fluctuate as Rpms increase, before and after install of my Y pipe and new diverter valves, when I am at WOT the boost will spike to .9/.8 then slowly decrease sometimes down to .4/.3 bars at higher Rpms in sport plus mod. Is this normal? my fear is I may have a boost leak, or the diverter vales are faulty that’s why I installed the agency power DVs in the first place.

Agency power y pipe install- this part is absolute garbage for $1300 the fitment is poor, Couplings don’t fit parts don’t line up properly, for the money I would expect something more than and aluminum intake pipe, and some $5 Couplings and cheap worm clamps. It was an absolute PITA to install but I finally got everything to fit as difficult as it was. the throttle body couplings not fitting and haven’t to order another one.

Agency power diverter valves. Install was pretty straight forward sounds great. Only complaint is the customer service sucks, I called asking about what springs I should use and they weren’t really sure, I asked if they coild
find out the answer and email me and they never did.

Any curent PTT owners please chime in if your PTT’s boost pressure fluctuate like mine does and if an after

market tune will fix this problem. I already have the FVD downpipes on order and will be buying a tune this week as well.

Old 01-16-2019, 03:31 PM
NormalFellow will become famous soon enough
Dude! Glad you posted this! I did the same exact swap and Im having issues with boost as well... as if there is a leak or something.... Ive been able to diagnose it FINALLY and its because of a missing O-riing on the Agency power diverter valves... I gotta be honest here and not bashing on a company, but Ive had some pretty bad luck with the Agency power products for the Panamera turbo... Also, make sure you didnt rip the o-ring in the intercooler piping connection.. i found out that I had a boost leak from there prior to the install... I ordered the Forge Diverter valves and hope that its going to be a bit better... or at least have info on the spring setup... Im pretty frustrated with the Agency power y-pipe too... I thought Id be getting a lot better quality for the price... I could have made a custom one better and cheaper.. PM me if you need some help or to brainstorm together to figure this all out... I'll trade ya videos of boost in the different driving modes to compare

Old 01-16-2019, 03:45 PM
NormalFellow will become famous soon enough
to answer your question, you are definitely loosing boost somewhere... I typically get .7 bar

Old 01-16-2019, 07:16 PM
turbo_mikePTT will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by Alex Keleman
PM me or find me on FB... Maybe you might be interested in trading some info on the ypipes so that I can make a better, titanium version and send it out to ya

gearhead5150 at yah00