My old itch starting to give me a hard time

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-07-2019, 09:12 PM
Boxzing is on a distinguished road

Loved my R1

CBR954, eh had front end wobble issues

Old 02-07-2019, 09:33 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Agree on R1 an awesome, formidable track weapon.
New ones have tons sensors and gps, you can tweak per turn and save to bike, just like on gp bike. <drooling here>.

Old 02-07-2019, 09:35 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
Ciaka,
My buddy at work retired last year and worked part-time at BMW motorcycle in SJ as GM. He collects many bikes and loves to ride for long distance. I can introduce you to him for a fantastic deal. Go to https://sfbay.craigslist.org/ to find a good bike and i am very sure many guys at our ages in silicon valley moving out and try to get rid of the bikes.
I like both PTT and Bike. So the questions is you need to find something to cut back so the wife can see that doesn't impact too much in the wallet. LOL ...

Old 02-07-2019, 09:39 PM
DogWood will become famous soon enoughDogWood will become famous soon enough
Originally Posted by dougcayenne
Ciaka,
My buddy at work retired last year and worked part-time at BMW motorcycle in SJ as GM. He collects many bikes and loves to ride for long distance. I can introduce you to him for a fantastic deal. Go to https://sfbay.craigslist.org/ to find a good bike and i am very sure many guys at our ages in silicon valley moving out and try to get rid of the bikes.
I like both PTT and Bike. So the questions is you need to find something to cut back so the wife can see that doesn't impact too much in the wallet. LOL ...
For Sh$ts and Giggles I followed the link, typed in Aprilia and it looks like I found my old bike LOL - odds are against it , but......

https://sfbay.craigslist.org/sfc/mcy...810679526.html

Old 02-07-2019, 09:42 PM
ciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant futureciaka has a brilliant future
Thats what I am toying with. Have some rifles I could sell, and there is the scuba gear almost brand new, put about 4.5k in it less than a year ago.
Thanks for the info and offer of contact.
Will have to feel out wife (with wives, its always political).
Thanks again.

Originally Posted by dougcayenne
Ciaka...So the questions is you need to find something to cut back so the wife can see that doesn't impact too much in the wallet. LOL ...

Old 02-07-2019, 09:42 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
I forgot to mention my younger brother moves to Children's National in DC next week, he sold his Ducati for a great price on https://sfbay.craigslist.org/ . I am very sure you can get a great deal, it is harder to sell a bike than your PTT. $ Depreciation of the bike is plummeted after you have ... LOL