Panamera The 4-dour coupe by Porsche
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Panamera Turbo S PTTS Owners

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-09-2019, 11:33 AM
WANNAPAN is an unknown quantity at this point
CA is just disgusting with how they tax. The worst in my opinion is you buy a $150k car and then 2 years later go to trade the now $100k car in on another new $150k car. What CA does is tax you on the full amount zero tax break on the dollar amount you trade in. Not to get political but how do you think they pay for all the nonsense they give away for free to certain people?

I remember when I was in my teens and saw this guy with a brand new Bentley Turbo R in heavy snow in NYC and saying to an older work colleague how does this guy have that out in the snow? His reply was there is a difference in being able to afford a Bentley and being able to afford to use it like a regular car. No insult meant and I have no idea what your wealth issue is or isn't but think about it, if you don't care about depreciation you would just use it without thought. Its a 4dr Porsche it will never be a collectable even if its a 1 of 1 custom ordered car it will just depreciate slower.

You bough it so drive it or get something you can!!

Old 05-18-2019, 05:25 PM
dougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura aboutdougcayenne has a spectacular aura about
I'm wholehearted agree with the comment from a Bentley guy. LOL ... Just enjoy and drive the car daily, especially it is still under warranty and driving a long trip. I love the Panamera on the long trip, listen to streaming music on Spotify. My back and bud are OK on the 6-8 hrs drive, I would imagine how my back and bud feel if I drive another car than Porsche … LOL … Cayenne is OK. I drove it every time down to LA to move my young adult kids from dorm to apartment every summer and Fall.

Old 05-19-2019, 08:31 AM
XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !XLR82XS Is a GOD !
Doug, you're right. They're meant to be driven and the Panamera on the highway is such a delight. (especially w/Akrapovic & Burmester)
My father owns a 2013 Cayenne S and it has very comfortable seats and is also fantastic on long trips.