Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

Colorado/Denver area 6speeders

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-19-2007, 10:58 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Colorado/Denver area 6speeders

Just want to announce the monthly get together on here. Still trying to get it going better, late last summer is when we started getting together. Usually get started between 9 and 10 am at Paragon Motorcars which is located at 11211 East Arapahoe road in Centennial. Basically just east of I-25 on Arapahoe road, on the north side of the road. Get together, hang out, talk cars, and there's usually coffee and donuts provided. They are a very good host of this event, and we are still trying to make it much bigger. Come on out and join us! PM me if you have any questions. Next one will be on May 5th with the following ones taking place every first Saturady of the month, although I'm working to get Frist and third saturdays of the month while the weather is great. Look forward to meeting some more of the local 6 speed crowd.
Some pics of past meets, a couple of which I think acs-3 took:

Old 05-05-2007, 05:44 PM
acs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond reputeacs-3 has a reputation beyond repute
I'll be there if not raining....

Old 05-05-2007, 05:45 PM
Banned
Tim W. will become famous soon enough
Looking to bring the M3 and the Audi if the rain holds off

Old 05-05-2007, 09:19 PM
porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !porschespeeddemon Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tim W.
Looking to bring the M3 and the Audi if the rain holds off
I'll set out your HD and try to remember to grab it on the way out.

Old 06-01-2007, 05:59 PM
Just a bump for this saturday, June 2. Finally a nice first saturday of the month, there's a first this year.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:20 PM
DCM
DCM is on a distinguished road
Is Paragon still open? I drove by there today. The signs are gone and there is only one car in the showroom and the service bays are empty.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:18 PM
Banned
You look inside? Nothing there huh?

I saw a letter missing from the sign the other day, are you sure it was all down?

Old 06-19-2007, 10:50 AM
DCM
DCM is on a distinguished road
The signs are all down. There was one older SL in the the showroom and a couple of computers still set up. Everything else was gone. The service area was completly cleared out.

Old 06-19-2007, 10:55 AM
Banned
Chance called and apperently they are out of business.

Just an FYI, Eric Sandoval and I are seriously considering setting up a speed shop here in town. Focused on bolt on mods and the enthusiast. You know, Wheels, Tires, Body kits, Exhausts, Chips, Headers etc......

Anyone want to toss in suggestions please feel free.

Old 06-21-2007, 07:04 PM
Originally Posted by Tim W.
Chance called and apperently they are out of business.
For now anyway. The owner is planning on moving to a location he can purchase versus lease, at least at this point anyway. I'll update as I hear more about it.

Old 07-01-2007, 01:54 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
anything for next week ?

Old 07-01-2007, 02:16 PM
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
anything for next week ?
Actually I had been talking to Ronnie, ACS-3, and said he has been to a few meets at the Barnes and Noble parking lot on Colorado Blvd. He said there is a Starbucks there, so sounds like a good place to try and continue the meet. It is by Murray BMW. From B&N website...On the east side of South Colorado Boulevard between Mississippi and Kentucky Avenues.

Old 07-01-2007, 02:41 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by porschespeeddem
Actually I had been talking to Ronnie, ACS-3, and said he has been to a few meets at the Barnes and Noble parking lot on Colorado Blvd. He said there is a Starbucks there, so sounds like a good place to try and continue the meet. It is by Murray BMW. From B&N website...On the east side of South Colorado Boulevard between Mississippi and Kentucky Avenues.
I live one min away from this place

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 07-01-2007 at 02:44 PM.
Old 07-02-2007, 02:21 PM
Geoff will become famous soon enoughGeoff will become famous soon enough
You guys have some fun roads out there. Just got back fom visiting my sister (she lives on golden gate canyon road) wish i had a real car instead of a 4cyl pontiac g6 to enjoy the canyone roads..