Scheduled Events 6Speedonline.com is growing fast thanks to its growing international community. This forum has all the latest plans and schedules for 6speedonline events and Porsche gatherings.

German Car Club GTG ---May 15th, Sudgen Park, Naples Fla

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Banned
SixtySix will become famous soon enough
German Car Club GTG ---May 15th, Sudgen Park, Naples Fla

The German auto GTG is scheduled for May 15th, 2004 at Sudgen Park located in Naples Florida. Pending where you will be coming from, the park is located in the residential heart of Naples. Morning of, cars will be coming in around 8am'ish till whenever. There is no cover to enter the park, just bring your car, swiming suit and mabey a volley ball. There is a show put on by the Gulf Coast Skimmers. Park facilities do include bathrooms, shelters and also has picknic tables and cooking grilles [15-20+]. DO BRING YOUR SUNCREEN [to all the fair skinned people]. DO NOT BRING AN BEER, LIQUOR OR ANY FORM OF!!! Do bring food since you will have the chance to bar-b-que. Enjoy the day, relax and have fun. You will be in good company.

As a notice from the park: Please when coming in, be respectful of the local neighborhood surronding the park since this is a residential neighborhood and we would like to avoid any and all situations [they think we are ricers].

Driving directions...

>Either head south or west on I-75 until you come upon exit 101.

>Turn off that exit and head south until you come upon Rattle Snake Hammock Rd. Make the right and follow Rattle Snake Hammock road to US41.

>Make the right at the intersection of Rattle Snake hammock Rd. Head into the left hand lane and head north.

>Make the left into Sudgen Park and follow the road towards the ampitheater. The meet will be on the left hand side.

Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any questions on directions, lodging, local food/shoping plaza's or local entertainment.

Matt Coppens
suckmyexhaust@kein-reis.com
aim: KeinReisAirCoold

This event has been cancled due to lack of interest. Sorry for the inconvience that this may have caused to you, the German Car Enthuiasts.

Last edited by SixtySix; 04-12-2004 at 07:55 PM.
Old 04-08-2004, 06:08 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Sounds interesting. Wish I could participate but I am going to a DE at Sebring that weekend.

Old 04-08-2004, 02:44 PM
Banned
If you know of any one that would be up for coming, please let them know of this event. I would liuke this event to encorporate all makes of German Autos. First on my list was Porsche, Audi, VW and BMW's. Every one is welcome, but the owners will get prime parking in a nice grassy feild that is lake side. Again, please spread the word and if you do plan on coming, bring a friend.

Old 04-13-2004, 08:09 AM
Fire Eater
MLA911 is on a distinguished road
Max....ditto for me. See you there! Mike

Old 04-14-2004, 06:58 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally posted by MLA911
Max....ditto for me. See you there! Mike
Hey Mike, I noticed your name on the registration list. NYSE Guy (Ed) will be there too. I am looking foreward to it, see you there.

Old 04-14-2004, 07:27 PM
Banned
Is there a cost to go out to the DE and watch?

Old 04-14-2004, 10:31 PM
Originally posted by suckmyexhaust
Is there a cost to go out to the DE and watch?
Nope! You will have to sign a waiver, but you can get in. Its only 120 miles away... come up for a spell.

Old 04-15-2004, 07:37 AM
Banned
I'm am so there.... BTW... what part of Naples are you in? I have a yellow GT3 down the street from me out in Golden Gate Estates.

Old 04-15-2004, 07:42 AM
Matt,

I live off Vanderbilt east of I75 in Island Walk. I had not seen any other GT3's around town, but I am not in Naples during the week.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:34 PM
Banned
By chance... do you know Steve Emerson or Terry Hernandez? Steve works with me and Terry works as the secertary in the association department. The other yellow one has Illinois Tags.

Old 04-15-2004, 01:43 PM
Can not say I know either, though I do recall taking Terry's business card the last time I was at the office. Tell your GT3 buddy up the road to bring theirs out to Sebring in May.

Old 04-15-2004, 02:18 PM
Banned
He is taking off this saturday to go home. His kids [and x] are down here. He goes back up nrth this Saturday. I will see when he comes down next.