747whp Beast 991TTS By Design Stage 4 Competition Tune

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2016, 01:05 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
747whp Beast 991TTS By Design Stage 4 Competition Tune

I cant say enough about the customer support and service that I get from Sam at By Design. I have been in contact with Sam every day on the phone and by text for the past month while we have been discussing the details of my new build . We got on the Dyno Monday and Sam and the Team at Cobb really did some awesome work to my car we put down a whooping 747whp and 715ftlbs look at that torque curve, the car is a flat out beast. When I started this build with Sam I told him I wanted over 700hp and a 180ish mph 1/2 mile car, I listened to all the suggestions and great idea's Sam had and we ran with them. Thanks to the new turbo configuration and tweeks on the new meth set up we were able to hit over way over our original goal. I will keep everyone updated on track results which will be coming soon. Again I want to thank Sam and everyone at Cobb for there awesome work they have done to my car.

Old 06-07-2016, 01:37 PM
Stage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond reputeStage7 has a reputation beyond repute
WTF?? Congrats! That # is ridiculous. Is the fuel system stock besides the meth?
How is the PDK behaving at full tilt so far? That's got to be an absolute rocket..

Will you run it down the drag strip too?

Old 06-07-2016, 01:45 PM
Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !Markblackwell Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Stage7
WTF?? Congrats! That # is ridiculous. Is the fuel system stock besides the meth?
How is the PDK behaving at full tilt so far? That's got to be an absolute rocket..

Will you run it down the drag strip too?
Thanks the fuel system is still 100% stock, just got it off the roller Monday I still need to go pick up, but yes it should be a rocket. 1/4 mile will be the first thing I do Ive got the next couple weeks tied up but should put some passes down by end of the month hoping for some low E.T's traction will be the issue

Old 06-07-2016, 01:55 PM
kchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond reputekchu221 has a reputation beyond repute
jesus christ.. thats crazy! stock motor??

Old 06-07-2016, 02:00 PM
porschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant futureporschecayenne92 has a brilliant future
Please , put oem tips on !!

Old 06-07-2016, 03:29 PM
zerix is just really nicezerix is just really nicezerix is just really nicezerix is just really nice
Curious to hear if you get any clutch slip on the PDK at those power levels.

Old 06-07-2016, 03:47 PM
Originally Posted by kchu221
jesus christ.. thats crazy! stock motor??
yes stock motor

Originally Posted by porschecayenne92
Please , put oem tips on !!
not a fan of stock, ive had round quad tips on for awhile now these.

Originally Posted by zerix
Curious to hear if you get any clutch slip on the PDK at those power levels.
just got it no slipping, there have been acouple guys with a little less hp than mine that have had 0 problems to date, also a guy running 150shot of nitrous with no issues either, we shall see

Old 06-07-2016, 04:06 PM
longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !longboarder Is a GOD !
Congrats Mark! Looking forward to hearing your impressions of how it behaves at Laguna Seca and other tracks. What size turbos? Any noticeable lag?

Old 06-07-2016, 04:06 PM
Former Vendor
SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !SamboTT@ByDesign Is a GOD !
Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words.

Man after all the fun at events, the competition and even some friendly trash talk we are here finally. Glad we could get you where you want to be bud! I knew we had 700 but your trust made it easy to deliver with what we have here! That and the custom team effort that goes into every By Design Stage 4! I am really pleased with it. The car pulls to the moon dude! For sure never possible without my Cobb crew, supporting cast from IPD, Kline, SRM, TiAL and the few guys like Nigel, Kapil and PPR who were there through endless testing, development and effort from day one!

Welcome to the family dude.

Here are some more clear sheets for your track map and event competition with meth!

Stage 4 Comp vs Stock

Stage 4 Comp layed over 100 octane track map

Last edited by SamboTT@ByDesign; 06-07-2016 at 04:10 PM.
Old 06-07-2016, 04:44 PM
White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !White991TT Is a GOD !
Fu"@n Sick!! Enjoy and be safe.

Old 06-07-2016, 04:49 PM
Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !Bobbyfali Is a GOD !
Very impressive and congrats to the OP and to Sam and team!

So impressed with this platform!

That must be a rocket on the street and be violent!

Old 06-07-2016, 05:41 PM
Originally Posted by longboarder
Congrats Mark! Looking forward to hearing your impressions of how it behaves at Laguna Seca and other tracks. What size turbos? Any noticeable lag?
Thanks Adam, I haven't even had the opportunity to pick my car up yet so no impressions yet I can only imagine. I will let you know as soon as I get it. The Turbos are 68's

Old 06-07-2016, 05:43 PM
Originally Posted by White991TT
Fu"@n Sick!! Enjoy and be safe.
I know right can't wait to let it rip, Thanks Nigel

Originally Posted by Bobbyfali
Very impressive and congrats to the OP and to Sam and team!

So impressed with this platform!

That must be a rocket on the street and be violent!
It was quick before violent will be appropriate

Old 06-07-2016, 05:47 PM
Originally Posted by SamboTT@ByDesign
Hey Mark, thanks for the kind words.

Man after all the fun at events, the competition and even some friendly trash talk we are here finally. Glad we could get you where you want to be bud! I knew we had 700 but your trust made it easy to deliver with what we have here! That and the custom team effort that goes into every By Design Stage 4! I am really pleased with it. The car pulls to the moon dude! For sure never possible without my Cobb crew, supporting cast from IPD, Kline, SRM, TiAL and the few guys like Nigel, Kapil and PPR who were there through endless testing, development and effort from day one!

Welcome to the family dude.

Here are some more clear sheets for your track map and event competition with meth!

Stage 4 Comp vs Stock

Stage 4 Comp layed over 100 octane track map
Thanks Sam I was gonna see if you had a couple other dyno sheets let me know if you can find the 109 sheet. Well you said you would get me over 700hp we blew right thru that. Thanks again for all the help FYI my trailer just showed up. Ill be in touch soon

Old 06-07-2016, 07:18 PM
02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !02black330ci Is a GOD !
That curve is just impressive! This thing is going to punish the competition.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 747whp Beast 991TTS By Design Stage 4 Competition Tune