Model:

Price:

Mileage:

Location (State):

SpoolBus goes to Atco

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-07-2013, 10:03 PM
skinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to beholdskinny electra is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by prodigymb
last two times i was up there it was raining. i will be back up maybe next weekend.

i am not super interested in roll on event at a drag strip and its a weekday unfortunately. i just started a new job and have a couple long vacations planned so I don't want to take time off unless I need to.
i hear ya on the work thing and stuff..Next time your up have Tim get in touch with eddie and we can meet up..

Old 06-10-2013, 05:56 PM
DLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond reputeDLSJ5 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by prodigymb
Thank you my friend. How is your car doing? Any new times?
Nothing yet in terms of 1/4 mile or 60-130, I'm too afraid to fry the clutches at the track, and I got tagged doing 60-130's last time out, lol. Hope to try again soon, as it finally hit 700whp a few months ago.